Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

I knew it was something like that syns wise lol yep 4 syns per portion!
It does taste just like chip shop curry sauce! Yum!:D
Men!
Mine can eat what he likes and still borders underweight! Git! Lol
We are having roast beef , can't beat a roast on a Sunday :)

Sounds like you have had a good, productive day :D I have heard good things about that curry sauce. I am yet to try it though.

Never had it before either and it was quite nice... I brought the extra hot one, cant say it was hot at all, but defo Chinese curry taste and dirt cheap really...paid £1.09 for the tub of it from B&M, defo worth the effort to save on syns rather than a Chinese! :)

Morning all...

Monday morning and it's weigh day! I shall be off to group shortly to help my lovely consultant Jo set up and look forward to seeing everyone come in and get weighed (I love it after a mass intake as peoples faces really light up when they see that first loss!) it will help soften the blow for my expected 1lb gain. I am ok with it and expecting it as a small water gain. I am really psyched for the week for some reason. I hope it sticks around as I could do with a nice few pound loss next week to give me a boost as if you read my diary you will know I have really struggled of late with my motivation. I have been up ages and managed not to drink or eat anything, think I will be ok as I will be heading out in 30 mins or so.

Ooohh on anther note I booked our flights for our family holiday yesterday so I have 29 weeks to get to target I am hoping I can do it this time..lol.. though in all honesty I am not pressurising myself just yet with it, I just want to get back to regular losses :) Have a good day whatever you are doing..I will be back later with my diary :)

Hey love - sorry just been catching up - so sorry to hear of your loss. Life can be such a cruel ***** sometime! 'scuse the language....

Love the motivation for the week ahead, I love that feeling. Especially when you come from a good group session! xx

Thanks hun.. I don't mind swearing :)

Group was good. Scales were not as spiteful as I thought they may be and I managed a STS, so all things considered I am happy with that today :)
I've just done some batch cooking as such and enjoyed a nice lunch. I am determined this week I will be on plan 100% so we shall see what happens!

Monday 11th January - EE

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEXb - 60g Wholemeal Roll

Breakfast
At group so nothing before hand. 4 cups of tea (2 syns) for 4 dashes of milk

Lunch
HEXb with ham and Babyleaf salad leaves, tomato, carrot, radishes and celery
Diet Orangeade
Choc Vanilla dessert - WW Vanilla Yogurt, 10ml of Co-op Choc Sauce (2.5 syns) Benefit Bar (3.5 syns) 2 Mikado Sticks (1 syn) = 7 syns (3.5 syns if I'd have had Benefit Bar from HEXb) was super yummy!

Dinner
Mexican Chilli Chicken Pasta Bake - Chicken breast chunks, tagliatelle pasta, red onions, courgette, red and green pepper, mushrooms, red kidney beans, passata topped with HEXa cheese allowance
Diet Orangeade

For work
Pasta Salad - Ham, fussili pasta, red onions, spring onions, courgette, red and green pepper and mushrooms (FORGOT TO TAKE TO WORK!:mad: Having Tuesday instead)
Pear, Apple & Banana
NAS Squash
Muller Light Yogurt Skinny Latte

Syns
4 x dashes of milk = 2 syns
Co-op Choc Sauce = 2.5 syns
Benefit Bar = 3.5 syns
2 Mikado Sticks = 1 syn
= 9 syns
= 9 syns for week from max of 105

Last edited:
Morning everyone!.. I am such a numpty! I forgot to take my pasta for work last night! :eek: I had my apple, pear and squash but forgot to pick the pasta out of the fridge. However, I was good! Even though I was hungry I had a banana (at work the put out fruit for us free of charge) I used the vending machine but only to get a Muller Light Skinny Latte out of it :) So will be remembering to take the pasta tonight..lol..

Tuesday 12th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
2 x Quorn Sausages (2 syns) 2 x Waffles (5 syns) 2 fresh tomatoes halved, 4 bacon medallions all grilled served with 2 eggs, mushrooms with 1/2 a tin of beans
Mug of coffee

Hot Chocolate Options made with HEXa milk and with squirty cream and marshmallows (5 syns)

Lunch
Will probably be asleep, will see what time I wake up.

Dinner
Jacket Potato with some Cold Pasta Salad (see below) served with baby leaves, tomato, cucumber, spring onions, celery and radishes with lots of Fat Free Light French Dressing
Diet Orangeade
FF Yogurt & Nectarine

For work
Pasta Salad - Ham, fussili pasta, red onions, spring onions, courgette, red and green pepper and mushrooms
Apple, Pear & Nectarine
NAS Squash

Syns
2 x Waffles = 5 syns
2 x Quorn Sausages = 2 syns
Options Hot Chocolate = 2 syns
Squirty Cream = 2 syns
Mini Marshmallows = 1 syn
= 12 syns
21 from max. of 105

Last edited:
Are you making the waffles or buying them?

Hiya chick...They are just good old Birds Eye and they work out at 2.5 each so not too bad :) Funnily enough though I have been looking into waffle makers and wondering if I could make my own so then they would be syn free, but I have been unable to find any reviews yet where anyone describes making them only a few where people have said they are going to have a go next at making them. I will keep looking though...the thought of batch making and saving 5 syns on my fav after work brekkies is too appealing :)

Tuesday 12th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
2 x Quorn Sausages (2 syns) 2 x Waffles (5 syns) 2 fresh tomatoes halved, 4 bacon medallions all grilled served with 2 eggs, mushrooms with 1/2 a tin of beans
Mug of coffee

Hot Chocolate Options made with HEXa milk and with squirty cream and marshmallows (5 syns)

Lunch
Will probably be asleep, will see what time I wake up.

Dinner
Crispy Chilli Beef with Egg Fried Vegetable Rice
Diet Orangeade

For work
Pasta Salad - Ham, fussili pasta, red onions, spring onions, courgette, red and green pepper and mushrooms
Apple, Pear & Nectarine
NAS Squash

Syns
2 x Waffles = 5 syns
2 x Quorn Sausages = 2 syns
Options Hot Chocolate = 2 syns
Squirty Cream = 2 syns
Mini Marshmallows = 1 syn
= 12 syns
21 from max. of 105

OMG NOOOO you forgot your pasta last night! It looked so good on insta! haha! Bless you!

Food looks good today! I'm having egg fried rice too tonight *high fives* great minds!
Thanks for the good luck and well wishes for my interview on my thread and for your lovely comment in general, It's always nice to hear someone is finding you helpful or inspiring and I can only hope I can continue to keep others going while I've got all this energy and enthusiasm and hopefully can vibe off everyone else and we can get that bit closer to our goals each week! :) xx

OMG NOOOO you forgot your pasta last night! It looked so good on insta! haha! Bless you!

Food looks good today! I'm having egg fried rice too tonight *high fives* great minds!
Thanks for the good luck and well wishes for my interview on my thread and for your lovely comment in general, It's always nice to hear someone is finding you helpful or inspiring and I can only hope I can continue to keep others going while I've got all this energy and enthusiasm and hopefully can vibe off everyone else and we can get that bit closer to our goals each week! :) xx

I know I'm such a tit at times...lol.. Had to change meal ideas... I did not wake up until 5 as it took me ages to get to sleep this morning, so I had to change plans, but I am really looking forward to making the Crispy Beef etc so am going to do it tomorrow instead I hope. After being 17 months into my journey you are defo a breath of fresh air for me for sure :)

Yay for the STS! Now, onwards and downwards :) Your menu for today sounds yummy! Especially the hot choc with cream and marshmallows, delicious!

Hot choc was amazing! Decided I would much rather treat myself to these kind of suns than crisps etc...plus it fells really naughty with the cream and sweeties! :p

So I am feeling that inspired at the mo I have set my mini targets for this year! I have decided (and luckily..in a way for me they are reasonably small interludes) this is what I wanted and am hoping that doing it this way I won't feel like a failure all the time and am actually hitting my set targets :)

First one being as long as I get a loss Monday Target 1 will be complete! :) My complete list is now in my signature :)

Agreed! Things like hot choc feel more treat like than things like crisps!

Your targets are realistic, and this is your year! You will achieve your goals no doubt :)

So I am definitely a Tit with a capital T! I forgot my lunch for work again! That's 2 nights in a row now! But for the second night in succession I avoided the vending machine and just ate the fruit I had with me! :D So pleased with myself about that!

I am off for some sleep now, be back later to add diary for today :)

Back