Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Monday 18th January - EE

HEXa -250ml milk
HEXb -35g Sultana Bran

Breakfast
Banana after weigh in!
HEXb with part HEXa with a sliced banana on top

Lunch
Off to the funeral so won't have anything probably.
2 x Bulmers = 32 syns :eek:

Dinner
Nothing :(

At work
A takeaway container size portion of my Mexican Chicken Bake
NAS Squash
Apple

Syns for the day = 32

Syns for week so far 32 out of a max.of 105

Last edited:
Morning - good luck for weigh in :) I'm sure you'll smash it!

Will be thinking of you today - hope it goes as well as it can *hugs* and hope work goes well too xxx

Lovely picture of you and ray - love a good weekend walk. Only 3 miles...thats blooming marvellous! Well done you :) Do you have nice walks near you? I am so lucky in that I have the woods within a couple of minutes driving distance and when we turn out of our drive and go left (we only ever go right to work/shops/families etc) the dog squeals with excitement as he knows we are going to the woods! I must video it! xx

Morning - good luck for weigh in :) I'm sure you'll smash it!

Will be thinking of you today - hope it goes as well as it can *hugs* and hope work goes well too xxx

Lovely picture of you and ray - love a good weekend walk. Only 3 miles...thats blooming marvellous! Well done you :) Do you have nice walks near you? I am so lucky in that I have the woods within a couple of minutes driving distance and when we turn out of our drive and go left (we only ever go right to work/shops/families etc) the dog squeals with excitement as he knows we are going to the woods! I must video it! xx

Thanks Sarah. I have just being busy printing off some things for my consultant to help her keep track of the shop sales etc. I am now waiting for her to message me to say she's on her way, that way I arrive as she does :) Hoping for a 2lb loss so we shall see!

Thanks for the thoughts too x

It's not a bad pic...lol.. I don't look as bad as I usually do!..lol.. We do have some nice areas..nothing that near us, but within several miles drive..lol..Sounds bad to say we drive somewhere to walk..lol.. I'd love to see the video of that too! I love the friendliness of people you meet...whether they be dog walkers, walkers or bike riders..everyone smiles and says hello..makes you feel the world ain't such a bad place after all :) Have a good day too x

Well I am back and the news is good! 2.5lbs off and Slimmer of the Week! Whoop go me!! AND!!! Da da darrrrrrrrr.... Numbers 1 and 2 checked off my mini targets!! :D :woohoo::banana_dancer:...lol....

Now....just wish I hadn't got this funeral to go to :(

Still not sure what my dinner will be tough I have just had a late brekkie and will update. I definitely have no shortage of fruit for work that's for sure after a bag full for SOTW :)

Whoop whoop! thats fantastic way to go you!!! Love when you can tick off a mini target - I never remember to give myself any, just big goals which def make it harder.

Hope the funeral wasn't too upsetting xxx

I haven't properly decided on dinner either, really need to sit down and do my meal plan for the week. Have you got a plan for yours? xx

Quick check in....been one hell of a long day.... funeral went as well as these things can go and she had an amazing turn out and send off :)
I have not had much else to eat...tried to get a few hours rest from when I got in so I am not too frazzled by tomorrow morning. Not had nothing else to eat....got a load of fruit for work and will take something I have batched up and defrosted from the freezer earlier.

Plan wise, I have a selection up. Will be better from tomorrow I hope :)

I'm glad there was a good turn out for your friend xx

Well done on a fab loss too! 2.5lbs is brilliant :)

Tuesday 19th January - EE

HEXa -40g Reduced Fat Cheese
HEXb -2 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast
2 x Waffles (5 syns) 4 x WW Sausages, 4 Bacon Medallions, 2 Fresh Tomatoes halved and all grilled, mushrooms and 1/2 a tin of baked beans ...ok so I know it's a lot but famished after yesterdays lack of food :)
Coffee

Lunch
Probably asleep.... Diet Pop when I got up as was thirsty

Coffee

Dinner
Chilli - 5% beef, onions, peppers, red kidney beans, mushrooms, passata, served with rice and cheesy wedges with jalapenos peppers
Diet Pop

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple, Banana, Plum and a Pear
2 Alpen Bars (HEXb)

Syns for the day
WW Sausages = 2 syns
Waffles = 5 syns
2 dashes of milk for coffees = 1 syn
= 8 syns
Syns for week so far 40 out of a max.of 105

Last edited:
Sometimes you need a big breakfast to start your day! Hope you manage a bit of sleep and recoup xxx

Sometimes you need a big breakfast to start your day! Hope you manage a bit of sleep and recoup xxx
Or end it as the case may be...who knows after being up 29 hours...lol..

Managed 4 hours sleep and feel ok, but woke up feeling dehydrated, other than that feel ok tbh.

On another note...my ticker is really annoying me..it won't bloomin' update here right...Grrrrrrr

Wednesday 20th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Sultana Bran

Breakfast
HEXb with part HEXa and a chopped banana and a mug of coffee

Lunch
Snaps - 3 syns, Dreemy Mini - 3.5 syn and a coffee when I got up

Diet Pop

Dinner
Mixed Grill - Grilled Chicken, steak and tomatoes served with peas, fried mushrooms and onions with a jacket potato drizzled with Fat free dressing

Eton Mess - 4.5 syns made with strawberries and blueberries

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Fruit...again will update after

Syns = 11 for the day
Syns for week so far 50 out of a max.of 105

Last edited:
Morning gorgeous!

I was just catching up, I'm sorry about the funeral :( It's always sad and very hard so sending you love and hugs for that.

Well done on an amazing loss AND slimming of the week! Well deserved for all your fantastic planning and eating! How's Ray getting on?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx MWAH x

So, there will be no diary today. Yesterday we got some more bad news regarding my Dad. I'm hoping he can somehow get through all this. I am hating 2016 at the moment already to be honest.
My heads just not with it at all if I am totally honest trying to take everything in. I went to work last night more so to just keep myself busy.

I wasn't hungry, but old habits came back round and I ended up turning to the vending machine for comfort on both breaks and it continued when I got home . I am so disappointed in myself :(
I am exhausted in all honesty, I think I have had just 9 hours sleep since going to bed Sunday night. I will try get back on plan later, but it's going to be hard with juggling work, home, looking after Mom and visiting.

So if I am quiet or not updating here that's why. Love and light to all of you reading x

Thanks Bubble x

Morning... I have been up now a couple of hours after 9 hours solid sleep (practically unheard of for me!) just shows I must have needed it.

Dad is in good spirits and I shall be seeing him again later today. He has heart and kidney failure, but is in the best place. All we can do now is just all hope and pray for the best for him. I owe it to him now to see this through and he is already so proud of me for loosing the weight so far :)

I am feeling much better about things now. I blew it yesterday, but it is what it is and was just a coping mechanism. Having said this I have been on the scales ahead of Monday's official weigh in and I am showing a loss so this has spurred me even more to get back on plan, just hoping yesterday's binge of crap don't catch up with me :)

Friday 22nd January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - Sultana Bran

Breakfast
HEXb with part HEXa a sliced banana
Coffee
A bowl of pineapple (It's a big bowl..only managed about half of it so I shall pick at the rest this morning while I am cleaning up etc)

Coffee (Have a friend popping into see me so shall be a few)
Apple
Alpen Jaffa Bar - 3 syns

Lunch
Deli Box Chow Mein - 1.5 syns
Diet Pop

Dinner
Pork Medallions with SW Chips, Eggs, Beans and mushrooms, onions and peppers for some speed
Diet Pop

Syns
Alpen Jaffa Bar - 3 syns
Deli Box Chow Mein - 1.5 syns
Muller Choc Fix - 5 syns
Squirty Cream - 1 syn

10.5 syns for day

Last edited:
Gooooooooood morning beauty :D

literally just googled deli box chow mein as soon as I read it hahaha, looks good! I doubt I even need to ask if it tastes good because you ate 2 in a day so they must be! and for 1.5 syns when I'm getting tired of mugshots I will be getting some of these me thinks!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Back