Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

So, there will be no diary today. Yesterday we got some more bad news regarding my Dad. I'm hoping he can somehow get through all this. I am hating 2016 at the moment already to be honest.
My heads just not with it at all if I am totally honest trying to take everything in. I went to work last night more so to just keep myself busy.

I wasn't hungry, but old habits came back round and I ended up turning to the vending machine for comfort on both breaks and it continued when I got home . I am so disappointed in myself :(
I am exhausted in all honesty, I think I have had just 9 hours sleep since going to bed Sunday night. I will try get back on plan later, but it's going to be hard with juggling work, home, looking after Mom and visiting.

So if I am quiet or not updating here that's why. Love and light to all of you reading x

I'm sorry to hear you got more bad news, It always makes things harder to do and diets always go out the window. I know it's easy to beat yourself up but please don't be too disappointed in yourself, you are only human. I always tell myself If I need to have a break or a week off then I'll take it. It's my birthday on the 10th Feb and I know I'm going to go and have a few meals and drinks out and if I put on that week then I'm ok with that because I'm choosing to put myself first and after i'll get back on it and carry on. Doing it this way for me means I can still live my life and lose weight, I have at least 10 stone to lose still and it's going to be a long ole journey but there is no time limit so if I'm going to do it, it will be to my rules and my happiness and without putting extra pressure on myself.

I think if you need to pause your journey to clear your mind, take time and when you are ready come back 100%. It doesn't mean you can't bare the plan in mind while your not following 100% ( to help minimise damage ) but it means if you do have that bit of chocolate, you aren't beating yourself up about it after because of course then it almost seems pointless to eat it. Enjoy it, draw a line under it when you're done, and carry onwards and downwards my pretty :)

Losing weight is alot more than just eating good food, it's a mental thing. I'm one of those people that if I've had a good day I want to "reward" myself with a takeaway.. like I'm a dog or something that gets a treat haha, and now I'm trying to change my brain by buying myself say some Lush bath bombs and treat my body to a nice bath because I did extra exercise or buying a new bag because I've been good taking my lunches and dinners to work every day and sticking to plan.

I think you have to find your own path on your journey to your finishing line and remember that it will take aslong as it takes to get there, even if sometimes you're needing to take a few steps back, aslong as you still take them forward you will get there :)

You're not alone, ever. I know you have my Instagram so you can always PM me on there. I'm always here for support and venting and love. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gooooooooood morning beauty :D

literally just googled deli box chow mein as soon as I read it hahaha, looks good! I doubt I even need to ask if it tastes good because you ate 2 in a day so they must be! and for 1.5 syns when I'm getting tired of mugshots I will be getting some of these me thinks!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Good Afternoon gorgeous lady :) ...If you have a Asda they are on offer at 50p each at the mo! The Roasted Veg Cous Cous one is free and the others are all around 1-2 syns mostly. I was really nice tbh and filled the gap :) I only had one..lol.. I always summarise my syns at the bottom of my diary xxx

I'm sorry to hear you got more bad news, It always makes things harder to do and diets always go out the window. I know it's easy to beat yourself up but please don't be too disappointed in yourself, you are only human. I always tell myself If I need to have a break or a week off then I'll take it. It's my birthday on the 10th Feb and I know I'm going to go and have a few meals and drinks out and if I put on that week then I'm ok with that because I'm choosing to put myself first and after i'll get back on it and carry on. Doing it this way for me means I can still live my life and lose weight, I have at least 10 stone to lose still and it's going to be a long ole journey but there is no time limit so if I'm going to do it, it will be to my rules and my happiness and without putting extra pressure on myself.

I think if you need to pause your journey to clear your mind, take time and when you are ready come back 100%. It doesn't mean you can't bare the plan in mind while your not following 100% ( to help minimise damage ) but it means if you do have that bit of chocolate, you aren't beating yourself up about it after because of course then it almost seems pointless to eat it. Enjoy it, draw a line under it when you're done, and carry onwards and downwards my pretty :)

Losing weight is alot more than just eating good food, it's a mental thing. I'm one of those people that if I've had a good day I want to "reward" myself with a takeaway.. like I'm a dog or something that gets a treat haha, and now I'm trying to change my brain by buying myself say some Lush bath bombs and treat my body to a nice bath because I did extra exercise or buying a new bag because I've been good taking my lunches and dinners to work every day and sticking to plan.

I think you have to find your own path on your journey to your finishing line and remember that it will take aslong as it takes to get there, even if sometimes you're needing to take a few steps back, aslong as you still take them forward you will get there :)

You're not alone, ever. I know you have my Instagram so you can always PM me on there. I'm always here for support and venting and love. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the offer beautiful..it means a lot to me to know :) Dad is more stable currently, all his meds have been changed and the consultant seems happy if they can get his heart rate down to a steady 110 and the heart less enlarged (his rate is currently 140) then they will let him home. He is by no means out the woods but its a relief to hear some good news after thinking we were on a last hours with him as such. We are just taking it day by day. I am trying to be on plan where I can as long as I can as there may be times when I don't have chance and I will have to bail and have a sandwich...chippy or such. As I mentioned the other day I am determined I will get there now for him as much as me :) So whatever this year has to hold it will be holding me at 11 stone at least! xxx

Today is a kinda off plan day....We had already arranged for friends to come round today and despite them asking if I was sure I still wanted to go ahead I did. The cooking will keep me busy and my mind occupied and the company will do us good too. So I am cooking a Indian banquet for us and then my first ever attempt at Tiramisu from scratch...strange combo I know...lol..A lot of the elements are SW friendly...the curries...the rice....the chips...the dips and relishes are all free...the poppadoms are low syn...but the cider, naan breads and tiramisu will not be :)
Will be back on plan tomorrow :)

Morning ... We had a lovely evening last night. Saved a few syns by not having a naan and having just 2 ciders, but the tiramisu was worth every syn ..lol..

Ray weighed in yesterday and has lost 4lb on his first week :)

So back on plan today and hope the couple of days off this week don't have too much impact tomorrow.

Will be back after once I am on laptop to add diary.

Sunday 24th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Porridge oats

Breakfast
Baked Apple Oats - HEXb, sweetener, vanilla essence, apple, egg, a Muller Light Apple Strudel and cinnamon (1 syn for cooked apple)
Coffee

Banana

Lunch
Roast Chicken Lunch - Roast Chicken, Roast Potato and Sweet Potato, Chantenay Carrots, Savoy Cabbage, Leeks, Cauliflower and Gravy (2 syns)
Diet Pink Lemonade

Dinner
Homemade Chicken Biryani with Aloo Gobi and Onion Salad
Diet Pink Lemonade
Homemade Trifle - Sponge finger - (1) Jelly (0.5) Light Custard (5) Squirty Cream (2) Sprinkles (0.5) and lots of raspberries = 9 syns

Syns
Cooked Apple - 1 syn
Gravy - 2 syns
Sponge Finger - 1 syn
Hartley's Jelly - 0.5 syn
Light Custard - 5 syns
Squirty Cream - 2 syns
Vermicelli sprinkles - 0.5 syn

12 syns for the day :)

Last edited:
Sunday 24th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Porridge oats

Breakfast
Baked Apple Oats - HEXb, sweetener, vanilla essence, apple, egg, a Muller Light Apple Strudel and cinnamon (1 syn for cooked apple)
Coffee

Coffee

Lunch
Roast Chicken Lunch -

Dinner

Syns
Cooked Apple - 1 syn

MORNING DARLING :D mmm baked apple oats sounds pretty damn goooooodddddd when can I come over? :p

MORNING DARLING :D mmm baked apple oats sounds pretty damn goooooodddddd when can I come over? :p

Whenever chick..lol... I'd cook whatever you wanted :)

haha tbh I did think of you last night ( not like that...you saucy minx) as I was craving chinese and I did think about your amazing chinese from the other day but I opted for take out :p

Lol... you do make me smile!... We have the same sense of humour...lol..

Morning... Weigh day for me! I am not too hopefully after the stress of last week so I am predicting a STS or might just squeeze a 1/2lb loss. All will be revealed later I guess :)

I am quite determined to get back on it this week now and I will be aiming for a 2lb loss! Will report back later with actual weigh in and diary for today :)

*Hugs*

I just did the same as Lucie, googled it and think I shall be getting some too! MMM

Love the determination Mrs, we all all right behind you

xxx

Hiya all....... Well pleased with weigh in... 1lb lost! I will take that every week if needs be :)

Monday 25th January - EE

HEXa - 20g of RF Cheese and 125ml of milk
HEXb - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast
Banana and 2 small cups of tea at group

Lunch (Brunch really!)
Full English - 4 x WW Sausages (2 syns) 2 x Waffles (5 syns) 2 x eggs, 4 bacon medallions, 1/2 tin of baked beans, mushrooms and 2 fresh grilled tomatoes (I was hungry! ...lol..)
Coffee

Muller Light with Orange with Dark Chocolate with clementine segments (OMG! First time trying this one......Amazeballs!)
Coffee

Dinner
Pizza Topped Chicken and a large speed salad....OMG Pizza topped chicken was a massive hit! :D

Syns
2 x Waffles = 5 syns
4 x WW Sausages = 2 syns

7 syns for the day

Last edited:
I stayed over after group today to stock count for my consultant we got to talking and she has said to me about becoming a Consultant. I was a little stunned more than anything! She said she thinks I would make a brill consultant. I guess it's something I might look into a little....it won't hurt to I guess :)

Hello! I've found you!
On the laptop and Mins is so much easier on here. Sounds like you're having a tough time at the moment :-( I haven't had chance for a proper read yet but wanted to check in and wish you the best.
From the gentle words of encouragement and positive attitude you always bring to my diary alone you would make a fab Consultant! Definitely something worth thinking about if you can spare the time xx

Hello! I've found you!
On the laptop and Mins is so much easier on here. Sounds like you're having a tough time at the moment :-( I haven't had chance for a proper read yet but wanted to check in and wish you the best.
From the gentle words of encouragement and positive attitude you always bring to my diary alone you would make a fab Consultant! Definitely something worth thinking about if you can spare the time xx

Hey sweetheart....hows you? No...not too easy, but life has a tendency to throw us curve balls does it not? :) Doing the best I can trying to stick to plan, juggle work, visiting and checking on Mom hence me only just getting time to add my diary here now. Feel free to catch up when you like as I out in my sig you can basically pick up my journey from pg37 when Minis returned (10 pages in more doable than 47..lol..)

As for the consultant thing...I'm really not sure...I will need to think long and hard about it and attend one of their open day things I think before I made any kind of decision...that said I am quite happy just been on the social team etc..so I don't know. We shall see...thanks for the lovely words though :)

Tuesday 26th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Sultana Bran

Breakfast
Sultana Bran with part HEXa, banana and a coffee
2 x Waffles (5 syns) tin of beans, mushrooms, 2 fresh grilled tomatoes and 4 bacon medallions

Lunch
Asleep...
Diet Pop when I got up...

Dinner
Nacho Style Feast - 5% beef mince, onion, red pepper, potato wedges, green and red jalapenos and 75g Primula Low Fat Cheese (6 syns) can be a HEXa, but used it already.
Diet Pop
2 Fat Free Yogurts

For work
NAS Squash
Apples
Cherries

Syns
2 x Waffles - 5 syns
75g of Primula - 6 syns
11 for the day

18 out of 105 for the week

Last edited: