Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Sounds amazing about becoming a consultant. I would love to become one someday. My last consultant was an absolute amazing inspiration. 14st down!! Changed her whole life around.

Hiya bobs... Part of me would love to do it! The thought of being able to help someone else feel the way I do now about myself just blows me away. But I have read quite a bit about it all and I am now doubting it. Seems SW can be quite pushy about certain aspects. The money is another thing for the franchise anywhere between £1000-£2000 I believe) even though people say they make it back in several months I would be worried sick that nobody will attend and I would be left out of pocket. I think I shall carry on as I am for now and see about maybe attending a open day event in the future :)

Wednesday 27th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
3 x Weetabix ( 1 synned at 3 syns) with part HEXa 2 chopped bananas
Coffee with Caramel flavouring (Free)

Lunch
Asleep :)

Dinner
Sausage and Mash Pie with veg

mmm def sounds like my kind of dinner :)

Re the consultant thing, i know we've touched on it a bit but def try and go for opportunity day sometime in the future - it explains it all really well and you can ask so many questions its really useful to go along too. But yes, its very pricey thats for sure!

I think I'm just about caught up!
You've had some sad times these last few weeks :-( sorry to hear about your friend, such a shock. How's your dad getting on? It must be so draining.
There's some yummy recipes dotted through your diary!
Is Ray still on plan with you? My OH did it for a while when he was trying to lose weight for our wedding- I think it's a great bloke diet! Hope you're good :) x

I think I'm just about caught up!
You've had some sad times these last few weeks :-( sorry to hear about your friend, such a shock. How's your dad getting on? It must be so draining.
There's some yummy recipes dotted through your diary!
Is Ray still on plan with you? My OH did it for a while when he was trying to lose weight for our wedding- I think it's a great bloke diet! Hope you're good :) x

Morning chick... Thanks for spending the time and catching up! I really need to get round a few more peeps on here and do just that myself...that may well be a job for today if I can stay awake :)

Yes, my friends passing was an enormous shock to everyone at work...partners and customers alike. Dad is being allowed home today though his life is somewhat on a knife edge with the condition, but we shall just have to see how he does once home. I am relieved if only for not having to try juggle everything!...lol...
I am really trying to keep our main meals varied so we don't get bored ore than anything. Ray is still on plan, he weighs on a Saturday. He lost 4lb last week and this week he has picked up a cold this week, so is under the weather. He has always enjoyed the new recipes I try out..I think he is determined not to outdone on holiday...lol..

I am well...just tired after last nights shift... trying to watch the last bit of Sport Relief Bake Off but struggling to stay awake..lol.. Might have to have a snooze. I will be back on later to update about my 'naughty' night (nowt kinky!) and add my diary xxx

So I had the usual Wednesday munchies hit me at work last night! I think I need a back up on a Wednesday, it's the only night at work I really struggle. I think it's because it is my final night and I'm tired and my motivation is low. Ok so I'm here to be honest, here is what I had out the machine :oops: with the syns I have worked out.
First break - Breakaway (5 syns) and a Pick Me Up (7 syns)
Lunch break - Waitrose essential roast chicken mayo sandwich (16.5 syns), Hula Hoops (6 syns) 2 x Breakaway(10 syns)

Wow....Oooooooops..... 44.5 syns!...Just like that! So I have 2 choices. I can try and keep the next 3 days to 6 syn days or ignore binge and tackle the next 3 days as if it never happened. I think I am going to try and carry on and keep sysn low for the next few days. I'm off work so should be ok and hope I have not ruined any potential loss (scales have stayed the same all week so far)

Thursday 28th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 2 Alpen Light Bars

Breakfast -
Full English - 4 x WW Sausages (2 syns) 2 x Waffles (5 syns) 2 x eggs, 4 bacon medallions, tin of baked beans, mushrooms and 2 large tinned plum tomatoes
Coffee with my yummy syn free Caramel syrup

Lunch - Asleep :) Diet Pop when I woke up.

Dinner - Spicy Szechuan noodles with pork and SW chips (Pork, Baby Corn, Fresh chillies, garlic ginger, soy sauce, red pepper, spring onions, noodles, chicken stock, balsamic vinegar.
Diet Pop
Going to whip up a bit of dessert with a Banana & Custard Muller, Banana, Alpen Banoffee Light bars (HEXb) and a drizzle of Choc shot :)

Syns
2 x Waffles (5 syns)
4 x WW Sausages (2 syns)

7 for the day

87 for week! With last nights binge!

Glad to hear your dad's at home, fingers crossed he is stable and comfortable. It must be so difficult trying to juggle everything.
It's always awful when someone passes away but especially so when it's unexpected. I hope everyone's coping ok at work.
Sounds like Ray is doing brilliantly! Good of you to keep him on track :)
Your binge sounds naughty but delish! If you can identify weds eve as your downfall I think it's a great idea to have a stash of sw goodness to fall back on.
Personally I would draw a line and carry on. Often when I cut syns I instantly feel deprived and struggle. But if you can cut back that would be great! Maybe see how you get on over the next few days? X

Yes chick that's my plan. I'm going to attempt the 6 per day but if I feel I'm gonna struggle will use several more to have a sugar hit or nice pudding etc so far so good. Feeling one now a bit so going to have myself my pudding now and curb it I hope! :)

Friday 29th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Sultana Bran

Breakfast
Sultana Bran with part HEXa and strawberries
Coffee and caramel syrup

Apple & Coffee with syrup

Lunch
Was going to do burger in a bowl, but think I will do that for Ray as I fancy Tuna Pasta Salad so a few syns on mayo :)
EDIT - Really hungry! So I have made myself a mahoosive Tuna Pasta Bake!..Bit of a bung it in and spiced it up so we shall see what its like!...lol.. Something to pick at and I can always portion some up for work. It smells lovely! :)
Diet Pop

Hersheys Mini - 3.5 syns

Dinner
Change of plan from Curry. Decided on a no carb tea and had Prawn and Egg Salad with Baby Leaf Salad, Cucumber, Baby Plum Tomatoes, Celery, Pickled Onions, Spring Onions, Radishes with Fat Free Vinaigrette :)
Diet Pop
SW Trifle - 4 syns.

Snack a Jacks S&V - 4.5 syns

Syns
RF cheese - 3 syns for on top of Pasta Bake
Hershey's Mini - 3.5 syns
SW Trifle - 4 syns
Snack a Jacks - 4.5 syns

15 for the day ....

Last edited:
you made me want burger in a bowl now!! Think I'm gonna have to buy the ingredients for it today!! xxx

Lol.... I love it, but just don't fancy it today. Ray loves it too and I don't mind doing it for him...any chance to get more speed down his neck as he weighs in tomorrow! :) He has become obsessed with daily weighing. I have no idea where he gets it from :oops: ..lol..

Ok...I am a bit of a ''Bunger Inner''...lol.. But I shall try remember what I use.

Spray some Frylight in a wok, 1-2 onions sliced thinly and softened add a bit of water so does not burn or stick, 2 garlic cloves pressed, then add 1 tsp Cumin seeds, 2 tsp Garam Massala, 1 tsp Onion Powder, 1 tsp Cumin, 2 tsp of Chilli powder, 1 tsp Madras Powder, 1 tsp Tumeric and 1 tsp Ground Coriander so you get a nice paste. Add the chicken and cook for a while then add a carton of Passata and allow to simmer for 20 mins or until the chicken is cooked. (I think that's it!) Ooohh... sometimes I add a green pepper and mushrooms all depends really :)

EDIT

Did one last night and it was lovely!

I blitzed 2 green and 1 red fresh chillies (seeds and all, just sliced off the top stalk bit) with 2 garlic cloves added my chicken to a bowl and put said mixture over chicken and allowed to marinate for about 4 hours.

When I was ready to cook I sliced to onions and fried with Frylight and 1 tsp of Cumin seeds. Added some water so the sweated a little and as I added the spices I would get a nice paste. Then I chucked in 2 tsp Garam Massala, 1 tsp Onion Powder, 1 tsp Cumin, 1 tsp of Chilli powder, 1 tsp Madras Powder, 1 tsp Tumeric and 1 tsp Ground Coriander and mixed well. Then I added the chicken and a carton of passata and brought to the boil and then allowed to simmer for about 20 minutes.
I also did my Mushroom Fried Rice different last night. I usually do it with cumin seeds and a pressed garlic clove then add the mushrooms until cooked add my cold basmati rice and thoroughly heat through spraying with Frylight and sprinkling with Tumreric to colour. Tonight though I left out the garlic and cumin seeds and used the seeds from 6-8 cardamon pods it was lovely! Served with a some skin on potato wedges! :eat:

Last edited:
I made SW Trifles last night...you could make these up to be as many syns as you like, but the base works out at 1.5, so with the cream substitute 1.5 syns for a nice pudding ain't to bad at all!

Here's how I did it. I made 4 individual trifles from 1 Hartley SF Jelly (these are 1.5 each) so saying (0.5 syn) per portion, I added lots of raspberries and 1 broken up sponge finger per trifle (1 syn each) For the custard I mixed 2 Muller Banana & Custard yogurts and add half a tub of Quark to get it to set a little bit, so each trifle is now at 1.5 syns each, now I have the option of adding 12.5g of Squirty Cream for (2 syns) when I have a trifle or mixing some Quark with sweetener for syn free cream substitute, then top with more raspberries or strawberries and a few sprinkles of Choc Vermicelli which I don't syn as its a few sprinkles and I am allowing extra syns for jelly. You can even add 1 tsp of Choc Shot for a extra 0.5 syns for that extra naughty feeling!

Re the over syns thing from Wednesday night... I was going to attempt limiting 6 syns but have found it too hard. My mind just does not seem with it now as I feel like I have let myself down and blew it. So am just going to try carry on like it didn't happen and have up to 15 a day as normal and just face the scales Monday and hope for the best :)

Might well get a bit more Body Magic in later as we popped to Matalan to price cases for our holiday and I ended up with 2 new tops (14's that are a nice comfortable fit, could have probably got away with the 12, but one was a £3 bargain off sales rack) and a pair of jeggings which need to go back as they are way too big, they are a 16, might try the 12 in them! :) Oh and no case...lol.. Got me one £10 cheaper (same brand) in B&M. We are buying new carry on cases for trips away to be able to take more and save on baggage costs when not on package holidays :)

Back