Going it alone with Extra Easy

Well Done on your FAB loss, you should be very proud of yourself! Did u use any more Syns last night? X

Friday's diary so far...

Breakfast: Greek-style Muller (.5), a pear and an orange. Tea with almond milk (part hea)

Lunch: Homemade veg soup. Sandwich with 1 slice of wholemeal bread (part heb ), ham and light mayo (.5). Alpen Light bar (part heb ). Mini reindeer (3).

Dinner: It will be chicken skewers (2), peas and SW chips.

Snacks:

Syns so far: 6.

Just like last Friday I have diet ginger ale in to drink while bf has a few beers. And I'll have 9 syns left to play around with for snacking while we watch a film :)

Friday's diary so far... Breakfast: Greek-style Muller (.5), a pear and an orange. Tea with almond milk (part hea) Lunch: Homemade veg soup. Sandwich with 1 slice of wholemeal bread (part heb ), ham and light mayo (.5). Alpen Light bar (part heb ). Mini reindeer (3). Dinner: It will be chicken skewers (2), peas and SW chips. Snacks: Syns so far: 6. Just like last Friday I have diet ginger ale in to drink while bf has a few beers. And I'll have 9 syns left to play around with for snacking while we watch a film :)

Is diet ginger ale nice? Has to be a glass of rosé for me I'm afraid!!! I'm having a Friday Fakeaway too! Any ideas what u will spend your 9 syns on? X

Last night I had two biscuits and half a muller cheesecake to bring me to 14.5 syns for the night, lovely!

Today so far:

Brunch: 1 slice wholemeal toast (part heb ), beans and a sprinkle of lf cheese (part hea). Tea with almond milk (part hea). Alpen Light bar (part heb )

Tonight is cheat night so an off-plan dinner with drinks is on the cards, which I plan to enjoy very much! Have a good weekend everyone :D

Last night I had two biscuits and half a muller cheesecake to bring me to 14.5 syns for the night, lovely! Today so far: Brunch: 1 slice wholemeal toast (part heb ), beans and a sprinkle of lf cheese (part hea). Tea with almond milk (part hea). Alpen Light bar (part heb ) Tonight is cheat night so an off-plan dinner with drinks is on the cards, which I plan to enjoy very much! Have a good weekend everyone :D

An excellent choice for your Syns!

I hope you enjoy your off plan evening, sounds fabulous! X

Hello Monday - another new week!

My cheat meals at the weekend were great but I'm back to it now with 100% focus ;) There's nothing going on this week that should get in the way of another good loss on the scales on Friday so getting through the week on plan is my main focus. HOWEVER, we're going away for a hotel break next weekend so I'm kind of in damage limitation mode this week - if I do really well this week I can take the foot off the gas a bit at the weekend! So there's extra incentive to be good :D

I've got a big batch of homemade veg soup in the freezer and I'm just waiting on a Tesco shop to be delivered so I'm all set for the week ahead. Today will be a busy day as I'm starting a class tonight. One of my new year's resolutions was to learn a new language so it's beginner's German for me later! So I'll just put up my planned food now and pop back in later tonight to update if it changed.

Breakfast: Muller Greek style yoghurt (.5). Two cups of tea with almond milk (part hea).

Lunch: Homemade veg soup with a ham sandwich - 1 slice of wholemeal bread (part heb ), ham and light mayo (.5).

Dinner: Pasta bake - lean mince, pasta, passata, mushrooms, onions and garlic.

Snacks: I'll bring an Alpen Light to class in case I get hungry (part heb ),

Syns: 1 so far but will prob have something snacky either before class and have dinner when I get home, or vice versa.

Edit: I just had a mini Malteaster bunny for 3 syns with my cup of tea to bring me to 4 syns altogether for the day. Time for bed now, I'm wrecked!!

Last edited:
Hello Monday - another new week! My cheat meals at the weekend were great but I'm back to it now with 100% focus ;) There's nothing going on this week that should get in the way of another good loss on the scales on Friday so getting through the week on plan is my main focus. HOWEVER, we're going away for a hotel break next weekend so I'm kind of in damage limitation mode this week - if I do really well this week I can take the foot off the gas a bit at the weekend! So there's extra incentive to be good :D I've got a big batch of homemade veg soup in the freezer and I'm just waiting on a Tesco shop to be delivered so I'm all set for the week ahead. Today will be a busy day as I'm starting a class tonight. One of my new year's resolutions was to learn a new language so it's beginner's German for me later! So I'll just put up my planned food now and pop back in later tonight to update if it changed. Breakfast: Muller Greek style yoghurt (.5). Two cups of tea with almond milk (part hea). Lunch: Homemade veg soup with a ham sandwich - 1 slice of wholemeal bread (part heb ), ham and light mayo (.5). Dinner: Pasta bake - lean mince, pasta, passata, mushrooms, onions, garlic and half a hea of cheese. Snacks: I'll bring an Alpen Light to class in case I get hungry (part heb ), Syns: 1 so far but will prob have something snacky either before class and have dinner when I get home, or vice versa

Your day is looking awesome sweetie and your week doesn't sound bad either! Hope you enjoy beginners German, I have a GCSE in that! X

Here to join you on your journey and support :) I currently go to a SW group, otherwise I'd totally lose the plot! Well done you, I admire your dedication to go it alone! Braver than me lol. Keep going :)

Here to join you on your journey and support :) I currently go to a SW group, otherwise I'd totally lose the plot! Well done you, I admire your dedication to go it alone! Braver than me lol. Keep going :)
Thanks for stopping by and for your support! Best of luck on your journey :)

No problems at all. Have a fab Tuesday x
You too!

Tuesday! Breakfast : Beans on 1 slice of wholemeal toast (part heb ), tea with almond milk (part hea). Lunch : Leftover pasta bake, an apple, and an alpen light bar (part heb ). Dinner : It will be turkey, stuffing (2), carrots, sugar snap peas, SW roasties and gravy (2) Syns : 4 so far

Gotta love a roast dinner!!!! Which stuffing do u use??? X

Can't wait for my roast lol,been thinking about it all day! I think the stuffing brand name is Mr Crumb - ill just be having a little taste of it for 2 syns :)

I had 50g of Aldi Sage & Onion on Sunday and couldn't believe it was such a tiny amount for 4 Syns. X

Yeah it's absolutely tiny for the syns! I'm planning to have about a tablespoon's worth, hopefully that'll be enough to make it feel like a proper roast! :)

I certainly can't have a roast without stuffing!!! X

Back