Going it alone with Extra Easy

What a great day! Glad it's all falling into place for you! X

Monday's food...

HEB : Branflakes
HEA : Almond milk / Goat's cheese

Breakfast: Branflakes with almond milk. An apple.

Lunch: Poached egg on a slice of wholemeal toast (3).

Dinner: Chicken stuffed with goats cheese wrapped in Parma ham. With stir fried veggies and sweet potato chips. Gravy (1)

Snacks: Alpen Light bar (3), small few Branflakes (5)

Syns: 12

Last edited:
Woke up feeling really bloated this morning but decided to have my usual sneaky Wednesday weight check anyway - bad move as there was no change on the scales. Well, I say no change but I was actually up 100g from Monday's weight (I weigh in kgs because I like seeing little movements). This makes absolutely no sense as I had dinner out Sunday but have been 100% on plan from Monday morning. The only thing I can put it down to is that I had dinner super-late last night (like after 11pm late) as there were people over, so maybe I was still feeling the effects of that? Hmmm either way it has put me in an absolute funk of a bad mood. :mad:

Just want to eat everything in sight today - and this awful rainy weather is not helping! Going to try to turn today into a red day (as I've already had two HEB items and I need to free up syns for chocolate later). So...

HEBs: Branflakes / 2 slices wholemeal bread
HEAs: Almond milk / low fat cheese

Breakfast: Branflakes with sliced banana and almond milk. An apple. Tea.

Lunch: Sandwich with ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and coleslaw (2).

Dinner: Chicken and veg and croquettes (10)

Snacks: An apple, Freddo (5)

Syns: 17

Over syns but it's only by 2 - miraculous considering how crap i felt earlier.

Last edited:
Pleased to say the scales was behaving itself again today so it must have been eating late that threw it off. Hopefully it'll be good tomorrow too for weigh day.

Went swimming today for the first time in ages, i must make the effort to go more often.

Thursday's plan. . . EDITED FOR GREEN DAY

HEBs : Branflakes / 1 wm bread, 1 Alpen Light
HEA : Almond milk

Breakfast : Branflakes with almond milk and sliced banana. An apple. Tea.

Lunch : Poached egg on a slice of wholemeal toast. Muller Greek-style (. 5 ). Alpen Light.

Dinner : We're going to the cinema later so it'll be something quick beforehand, maybe an omelette? Going for a quick nap now so i may sleep through dinner altogether!
EDIT: PASTA WITH PESTO (5)

Syns: 5.5

Last edited:
I was feeling positively angelic last night. Bf decided he'd get a McDonald's for dinner before the cinema, I thought about doing the same but then decided against it and whipped up a quick bowl of pasta before we headed out. Then just ate one or two of his chips while he had his Big Mac meal, and avoided the concession stand at the cinema. Happily I was rewarded with a 2lb loss on the scales this morning :D That means I've got Club 10 and I'm at my lowest weight in 3.5 years. Whoop!

Congrats in your loss! Bet you're chuffed! And I'm impressed with your restraint at the cinema!

Monday again! Next 2 weeks will not be SW friendly, between nights out and our break away next week, but ill try to stay on the straight and narrow when possible. Over the last week I've won 3 competitions - one for dinner for 2 in a local hotel, one a food and wine hamper, and just got a call to say Ive won a 1kg Lindt easter egg! They do say these things come in threes! So I'm not expecting to be losing any weight over the next while but will try to maintain instead. Food diary to follow later...

Back