Going it alone......

nickiadams

I have been doing SW for 8 weeks but ive decided not to attend class anymore as i am bk at college soon and working full time and the usual hustle and bustle of every day life, so this week was my first weigh in at home and i lost 3.5lbs which now makes a total of 8.5lbs which i am happy about
Ive been doing the EE plan and i love it!!! Wud recommend it to anyone
Looking for all the support i can get on here which i got in class, your all an inspiration to each other
x

Well done on loss so far - you know how it works and that it DOES work so hopefully, along with this site, you'll be able to keep it up!

We're here for you as you are for us - good luck hun xxx

There are plenty of people here who don't go to class for one reason or another...so you'll find lots in the same position as you, and all the support you need here :D

I love my virtual class...it's fab. You'll be great and get on well, I am sure of it. Good luck x

hiya

well done on your loss this week, you are doid nvery weell, i do Sw from home also as i attend uni and work so dont have much free time for classes

you can it as well, just keep focused
x

Welcome to the forum, good luck for your continuing weight loss. X

Well done on the losses so far!!!
I dont attend a class anymore, but I make sure that I come on here as often as I can for advice and support; otherwise I dont think I would stick on plan for as long as I have!

Good luck with the rest of your journey and welcome to Minimins!

Back