going on day five

vickiabd

hi, everyone, today is my 5th day on LL and i feel so tired, just managed to get out of bed. anyway am still hanging in there, my next WI will be on tuesday and i hope to get a very good news which will be huge motivational boost for me, enough about me i hope every one is doing good hope to hear about your losses.......:scale:

lost 6.6lbs in 21/2 days
wk 1=

weight.png

You're doing fab Vicki, hang in there !

Gx

thanks p, you look fabulous.:)xx

lost 6.6lbs in 21/2 days
wk 1=

weight.png
[/quote]

im on day 6 vic of the cambridge diet ,
keep going hun ,
we sooo can do this together egg each other on x

hi carlex, good to hear that you are on day 6 of cd, am soooooooo happy atleast someone started almost the same time i did, pls keep me posted on all your successes, i know we will get there. :)xx

weight.png

i will def keep you posted and you do the same cant get weight till tuseday so will tell you how much i lose ,
x:D

same here, i will definately keep you posted. keep losing those pounds. hope to hear from you soon .xx

Im on Day 5 CD - its so hard

Hi guys, im on day 5 of the CD and i dont feel like its getting any easier?!! I feel like i have a big empty hole in my tummy!

My friend does Cambridge too and she eats wafer ham when she needs to nibble on something...i have asked my councellor and she said that this is fine! (i have just sent my boyf to tesco to load up!)

This website is great! im hoping to lose about 3stone - im 12.13 and want to get to 10 stone! fingers crossed! :)

My first weigh in is weds and im sooooo excited! x

yay theres a few new starters we can all egg each other on ,
im feelin pretty good really just missin the wine in the evening lol ,
well kittykat keep us posted x

oohhhh egg! ha ha! i could really do with some support! im kinda of doing this secretly as last time i decided to do this all my friends were very negative and put me off...so im offically a secret slimmer!!

x

lol lol , i know what you mean my best friends are both size 8 and are like you can do it with out doin that ,
IM LIKE NO I CANT
so just hopeing theres a change dont want a big i told you so .
x

well i had an eatin disorder at 14 and went to 6 and a half stone so havent been weight since , got weight on monday asked her not to tel me just to tell me how many lbs i lose each week ,
but i put my bmi on the comp today and my height and it told me lol lol (what am i like ) im 15 stone so id like to be 9 and a half ,
day 6 iv had no bad head dont feel moody so yeah its gettin better ,
i know what you mean tho weekend and stuff ,
how much do you have to lose kitty xx

on my first weigh in i weighed 12st13lbs and i want to be 10 stone so i have 3 stone to lose.

My identical twin sister is doing cambridge too but she has about 5-6 stone to lose - she had her first weigh in yesterday and lost 8.5lbs which is great! im feeling a bit crap today - its soooo hard at the weekend as this is the time when i normally eat crap and drink lots! i suppose its just a new way of life and it will take a bit of getting iused to. Im hoping to be at my target for a wedding i have to go to at the end of july! fingers crossed!!

x

hey ,
vick and kittykat82 just wanted to say had my first weigh in and iv lost 10lbs yay ,
so keep going girls we can do this .... xx

hey carlex am soooooo happy for you, :) am going for my first week weigh in aswell today i will definately keep you posted, well done girl.

oh brill defo mail me when you no , thanks i was soooo happy ,
good luck darling x

hi,
carlex just wanted to let you know i lost 12lbs , i just had my 1st weigh in today

week 1=12lbs

well done babe thats brill , bet you are so pleased . lets hope next week is as good for the both of us x

thanks babe, i hope so too pls keep me posted.xx

Back