going on my holl... what do i eat?

jelly bean 639

Was wondering how i could avoid putting on loads of weight as im going away for a month over seas and will be eating out every day. i really dont want to come back looking like an elephant

I feel your pain. I am off to tunisia at the end of march all inclusive, eeeek. Luckily it looks like there will be lots of fresh meat/kebabs and salads to choose from but Its still going to be tough. :eek:

I am DREADING my holiday in September!!

At home I am in control of what food lives in my kitchen.
On a 2 week All Inclusive I am not :wave_cry:

It will start with one slice of toast, with one slab of butter and that wil lead to pizza and burgers and dare I say... chips!!

If I get to 2stone below my goal (which would make me 7.5 stone...as if lol?) then I have 2 stone to gain while I am away to get to target ha xx :D

On a more serious note, good choices can be made, although cooking methods may vary, there will always be a good choice and a bad one, and you will know which is which whether you go woth it or not :rolleyes:

Where are you off to for a whole month, my last month long trip was Australiaxx

I'm going to Lanzarote in 6 weeks and we are going self catering so I am takin some things out with me like extra lean mince, chicken, bacon, pitta breads fibre plus bars and porridge

I'm just hoping I can for them in my case... Not I'm at target my clothes should take up less room!!

I know my syns will be spent on alcohol and i also know that I will put on while I'm away however I can limit the damage by eating in some evenings and cooking the 'right' foods!

im going to spen a week in Singapore then a week in Australia then a week in newzealand and the a week in japan and it is all in hotels so we have to eat out im really looking forward to it as we have been planing it for 12 years but i just know im gonna lose control of myself in regard to eating I LOVE MY FOOD TOO MUCH and i must taste all the different foods.. it would be rude not to lol HELP!!!

im going to spen a week in Singapore then a week in Australia then a week in newzealand and the a week in japan and it is all in hotels so we have to eat out im really looking forward to it as we have been planing it for 12 years but i just know im gonna lose control of myself in regard to eating I LOVE MY FOOD TOO MUCH and i must taste all the different foods.. it would be rude not to lol HELP!!!

Wow!! Sounds like a great trip xxxx
You will be fine in Japan if you like sushi as it is fish, rice and veggies, and is readily available :D I mostly ate chicken curry in restaurants as it's safe, but every restaurant in Japan has kind of plasticine models of all their plates of food in the window which is a BIG help.
You can always get noodles too; they have big canisters of hot water in the shops so you buy your (authentic) pot noodle and fill with water before you leave the shop. They have chopsticks too x

Singapore I can't help with.

Australia... no worries at all. I find eating in australia very much like eating in america, which is good as you can be picky with how you want things cooked and served :rolleyes:.
Depending on where you go you will have a great variety of food to choose from. I love the japanese noodle places in Melbourne and the seafood in northern queensland :D

Never made it to NZ but you will be fine x Sounds like you have picked some great places to visit whilst on SW xx

Back