Going on the telly....what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I am going on a new quiz show called Golden Balls!! It is like deal or no deal meets poker face and is hosted by Jasper Carrot, it is going to be on ITV at 5pm in the week starting soon.

Anyway you have a 1 in 4 chance of winning up to £500,000!! But here is the problem...

If I get to the final two then you have a choice.

You have to either push the SHARE button or the STEAL button.

If you push the SHARE button and the other person pushes the SHARE button then you get 50% of the money each.

If you push the SHARE button and the other person pushes the STEAL button then they win 100% of the money and you walk away with absolutely nothing.....

If you push the STEAL button and the other person also pushes the STEAL button then you both walk away with absolutely nothing..............

So what would you do? If I get there should I STEAL or should I SHARE???

Anyway recording it on April 13th so we have a while to decide everyone as I will do whatever the general consensus on here says.....

(If I win a few hundred grand then we'll have a big London water drinking session on me)

M.

Hi Mike:wavey:

On the telly again eh!:rolleyes:

I thought about it and I think I would most like press share. Very difficult though!:confused:

Not sure I would make my mind up 100% until I have evaluated my opponent.:vibes:

Good Luck.

You've gotta scoop a prize soon!!:D

Dizzy x

Thanks Dizzy

When or if I finally win something I will stop going on lol

Mike

I think I'd make the person I'm up against think I'm going to press share, but then actually press steal!!

Am I mean??? lol

HMMMMM tough one, I think I would probably steal too, but make out that I would share ...lol.
But then if your opponent thinks the same.....nothing !
I think you will have to see how it goes and decide at the time.

I would pray hard about it and ask my Guardian Angel to help me make the right decision and then go for it and whatever the outcome, then that is the right one.

Best of luck Mike:D

Love Mini xx

??

LOL!! :D So indecisive, share or not to share, greedy or not to be greedy lol!! Should have a TV box permanently round your head :D

Well I filmed it on Friday night in London!! Was absolutely brilliant, I love the format of the show so watch out for it on ITV soon, I have to that Jasper Carrot is a really really nice guy!!! He is so genuine and actually chats to you off camera and has a laugh and giggle with you, he made a couple of big guy jokes throughout the show but he did ask me how I lost weight and I said I did the Cambridge Diet and he asked if I had to eat only punts. I hope therefore they keep that in as some free advertising for the best diet in the world.

Anyway I won't say what happened as it will spoil it but I will say I did get to the final so I did have to make the decision on whether to steal or share the money.

M.

Anyway I won't say what happened as it will spoil it but I will say I did get to the final so I did have to make the decision on whether to steal or share the money.

Well done in getting into the final!!!:clap:

:gimi: :gimi: :gimi:

And

Can you tell us:confused:

What happened!!! Go on tell us!

Love Mini xxx

No No that will spoil it.

I will say that in theory you can win 500k but the reality is that you will win a lot less than that, I suppose it is like Deal or no Deal in that you can win a huge amount but the majority don't.

I was pleased though as I wasn't nervous at all as they actually put you at ease unlike Fortune where they actually try and make you nervous by winding you up before you film it.

Mini if you really want to know then PM me and I'll tell you :)

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back