Going Out tonight

cguk

Hi Everyone

For the last month or so ive been eating this menu or variations on a daily basis.

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled
1 X 100% beefburger
1 x rasher of bacon

Lunch: Chicken Thigh x 2
Green Salad with tomato

Dinner: Steak with onionand mushroom
Salad
bit of cheese

I have lost 8lbs which is not the best but i look better and is more than ive done on any other diet.

I am going out tonight with my girlfriend tonight for drinks is this going to put me back to square one if i have a 2 or 3 spirits with diet mixers ???

Also I go to the GYM 2-3 Times a week if i work out heavily the next morning do you think this will offset the damage?

Thanks Guys

Clear spirits & diet mixers & you'll stay in ketosis. Watch out tho coz you'll be a cheap date!! ;)

I would suggest not going to the gym tomorrow but definately keep up with the exercising but give yrself a break after a night out & most of all have a fab evening!! xx

LOL, so how did your night out go then?

lol Jim, he's obviously still asleep! ;)

lol too much vodka ka ka ka

hows the head? lol

just a point re: your menu..

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled
1 X 100% beefburger (is it home made from mince or shop bought, check carbs)
1 x rasher of bacon

Lunch: Chicken Thigh x 2
Green Salad with tomato (tomatoes are a no no in the induction)

Dinner: Steak with onion and mushroom (onions are a no no too, spring onion/scallion are a good replacement)
Salad
bit of cheese

hope that helps lose an extra lb x

Hi Guys..sorry for late reply and yes the head has just about gone ..LOL.

wow i bought the book and everything and i didnt realise that tomatoes and onions are a no no.! i probably have messed everything up.Do you think i should just start all over again?

Hi Guys..sorry for late reply and yes the head has just about gone ..LOL.

wow i bought the book and everything and i didnt realise that tomatoes and onions are a no no.! i probably have messed everything up.Do you think i should just start all over again?

The new book allows tomatoes & onions (alot of us are on the older book) as long as you count the carbs into yr daily figures you'll be fine.

I often add onions or tomatoes into a dish & its not affected my loss. x

According tot he Atkins site you can eat onion and tomato, i even think it says in my book you can. Are these the differences between the new and the old programme?
Phase 1 Acceptable Food - Atkins.com

I first started ANA last year and i ate tomatoes and onion, though not in large quanties as they do eat up your 20 a day carb quite quickly.

Back