• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going Out tonight

Hi Everyone

For the last month or so ive been eating this menu or variations on a daily basis.

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled
1 X 100% beefburger
1 x rasher of bacon

Lunch: Chicken Thigh x 2
Green Salad with tomato

Dinner: Steak with onionand mushroom
Salad
bit of cheese

I have lost 8lbs which is not the best but i look better and is more than ive done on any other diet.

I am going out tonight with my girlfriend tonight for drinks is this going to put me back to square one if i have a 2 or 3 spirits with diet mixers ???

Also I go to the GYM 2-3 Times a week if i work out heavily the next morning do you think this will offset the damage?

Thanks Guys

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
LOL, so how did your night out go then?

LVLLM

Gold Member
lol too much vodka ka ka ka

hows the head? lol

just a point re: your menu..

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled
1 X 100% beefburger (is it home made from mince or shop bought, check carbs)
1 x rasher of bacon

Lunch: Chicken Thigh x 2
Green Salad with tomato (tomatoes are a no no in the induction)

Dinner: Steak with onion and mushroom (onions are a no no too, spring onion/scallion are a good replacement)
Salad
bit of cheese

hope that helps lose an extra lb x

Hi Guys..sorry for late reply and yes the head has just about gone ..LOL.

wow i bought the book and everything and i didnt realise that tomatoes and onions are a no no.! i probably have messed everything up.Do you think i should just start all over again?

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Hi Guys..sorry for late reply and yes the head has just about gone ..LOL.

wow i bought the book and everything and i didnt realise that tomatoes and onions are a no no.! i probably have messed everything up.Do you think i should just start all over again?
The new book allows tomatoes & onions (alot of us are on the older book) as long as you count the carbs into yr daily figures you'll be fine.

I often add onions or tomatoes into a dish & its not affected my loss. x

Zimara

Yummy mummy to be!
According tot he Atkins site you can eat onion and tomato, i even think it says in my book you can. Are these the differences between the new and the old programme?
Phase 1 Acceptable Food - Atkins.com

I first started ANA last year and i ate tomatoes and onion, though not in large quanties as they do eat up your 20 a day carb quite quickly.