Going out tonight!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Phoenix101, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Whoo hooo!! I'm going out tonight..seeing a group of friends who don't know I have been losing weight..previous night out with them I was a wore size 20...tonight I am wearing size 14 top and bottom!! I am going to have wine with a low carb dinner as it is my aam week (still losing) but I am pretty sure I won't be able to drink too much so it won't be very much. I also ramped up my exercise (swam 100 lengths of pool today and yesterday) so I can afford to indulge a little. Just wanted to share with you all especially if you are feeling a little despondent with the dieting..it is so worth sticking with it. I know I have a lot more to lose but I bought this outfit for Christmas time and am already in it! I would NEVER EVER get these results with other diets...I'll up date you all with the comments tomorrow (aam week over so back to 100% again)
    P.s. aam week really ramped up the weight loss so give it a go :D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    Wow, great results!!! have a fab time tonight....

4. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hope you have a great time! Your friends are really going to notice your weight loss, its going to be the shock factor

5. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Night out

Well I went out and compliments were flying. They wanted to know what I had been doing so I just said shakes and a meal (well, it was my aam week and I didn't want to sit through all the scare stories!) Did have a few glasses of wine but had to keep it sensible as it hit me hard. Finished aam week yesterday and lost 4lb that week so back on 100%..feeling quite hungry today as I think my body quite liked the meal option but determined to get back on track for my next night out in 4 weeks time and hopefully another stone lighter!!! :) Keep going girls!!

6. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    glad you had a good time and a good weight loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.