Going out tonight!!

Phoenix101

Whoo hooo!! I'm going out tonight..seeing a group of friends who don't know I have been losing weight..previous night out with them I was a wore size 20...tonight I am wearing size 14 top and bottom!! I am going to have wine with a low carb dinner as it is my aam week (still losing) but I am pretty sure I won't be able to drink too much so it won't be very much. I also ramped up my exercise (swam 100 lengths of pool today and yesterday) so I can afford to indulge a little. Just wanted to share with you all especially if you are feeling a little despondent with the dieting..it is so worth sticking with it. I know I have a lot more to lose but I bought this outfit for Christmas time and am already in it! I would NEVER EVER get these results with other diets...I'll up date you all with the comments tomorrow (aam week over so back to 100% again)
P.s. aam week really ramped up the weight loss so give it a go :D:D:D:D

Hope you have a great time! Your friends are really going to notice your weight loss, its going to be the shock factor

Night out

Well I went out and compliments were flying. They wanted to know what I had been doing so I just said shakes and a meal (well, it was my aam week and I didn't want to sit through all the scare stories!) Did have a few glasses of wine but had to keep it sensible as it hit me hard. Finished aam week yesterday and lost 4lb that week so back on 100%..feeling quite hungry today as I think my body quite liked the meal option but determined to get back on track for my next night out in 4 weeks time and hopefully another stone lighter!!! :) Keep going girls!!

Back