Going round in circles!!

vadey

Silver Member
I'm swamping my own head. Ive been going round in circles for the past year/two! I'm getting depressed trying to lose weight. It is the thing in my life I can't control!! I start off doing Ww/vlcd. I start of doing vlcd then struggle to complete it then do Ww and find its too slow. Then I go back to vlcd then back to Ww. All the time putting just that little bit more weight on!! I'm really screwing my own head up. All I want to be is healthy!! Does anyone else feel like this?? X

You took the words out of my mouth!

I've been the same since my daughter was born 5 years ago. Lost 2 stone with lighterlife and then piled it on and then some. Have used WW and slimfast to name a few. Decided its time to come back to WW for the final time to do it the right way. I realise my journeys going to take well over a year but will be worth it if it stays off.

Loser85 said:
You took the words out of my mouth!

I've been the same since my daughter was born 5 years ago. Lost 2 stone with lighterlife and then piled it on and then some. Have used WW and slimfast to name a few. Decided its time to come back to WW for the final time to do it the right way. I realise my journeys going to take well over a year but will be worth it if it stays off.

I've tried every diet going!!!! I just can't seem to do vlcd long term. I want the quickness of vlcd but the flexibility of Ww. I'm quite a socialble little soul and like to be able to enjoy food. Unjust need to change some habits. I have started to do this, by keeping myself busy at night. On vlcd it's also quite easy as you don't have to control anything as you only can have what you have!! How long have you been doingvww? X

I agree VLCD's take away all choice and make it easier in that regard but i couldnt live with the 1st week all over again.

WW is perfect for the flexibility especially if your pland change last minute you can just about adjust with causing problems. Keeping busy is a good idea as well, night times are bad for me. I tend to behave all day no problem but once my daughters in bed its like i change completely! Call it my 9pm demon!

My restart is this coming Thurs and have to be honest im looking forward to it this time.

I've really slowed down- its taken 2months I've lost 10.5lbs and stopped.

I am debating a couple of weeks on CD. but only debating!!! I hate it in reality!

sapphirestara said:

I am debating a couple of weeks on CD. but only debating!!! I hate it in reality!

Me too actually..10lbs in 8weeks.. sk disappointed but its me thats the problem,not the diet..

Anahita_x said:
Me too actually..10lbs in 8weeks.. sk disappointed but its me thats the problem,not the diet..

You and I have a lot in common methinks. It's strange how similar our weightloss is...... Where do u think it's gone wrong? I've been 100%! :-/

Do you have a diary? Xx

No I don't keep one on here, but I keep one on an app on my phone. I'm good with meals, very healthy but its the snacking. I looked today for example and I spent only 18 on meals and 18 on crappy snacks!! So I know where I'm going wrong!! Started a no snack rule as of 19.00 tonight! Do u have a diary? Xx

sapphirestara said:

It's so hard to set your mind to Ww when you reach a plateau as Cambridge offers you the very quick losses. Why did you come off cd? X

vadey said:
It's so hard to set your mind to Ww when you reach a plateau as Cambridge offers you the very quick losses. Why did you come off cd? X

I'm a foodie for starters so felt that it wasn't teaching me goo lifestyle habits I could maintain. That and most of the flavours we making me physically be sick and I was trying to do it without the proper support of a counsellor. It was really hard. I tried it 3 times off my pwn back-I lost 16lbs in week 1 then gradually crept down to 2/3lbs a week which isn't hugely different from what I could do eating as I've proved. My plateau this last couple of weeks is due to stepping up exercise, not drinking enough and aadsive lump scare which had me at the drs 3 times then a referral to the hosp. I make poor choices with food- not enough fruit veg or water but I'm always always within my points.

I dunno! That's a little snap shot of my dieting history! :)

Sorry, I don't know what my autocorrect is on about!! Xx

vadey said:
It's so hard. Cd is brill if you can do it. X

I did it in total for 15weeks. Never moved up the stages coz I didn't know how. It went back on pretty quick tho!

Was definitely me up until recently. Tried CD several times but never really stuck to it.

Hello lovely willow. You are doing so well me darlin!! X

Thanks - had a couple of bad weeks where I STS and felt very low - but got through it :)

Back