Going round in circles!!

vadey said:
I'm swamping my own head. Ive been going round in circles for the past year/two! I'm getting depressed trying to lose weight. It is the thing in my life I can't control!! I start off doing Ww/vlcd. I start of doing vlcd then struggle to complete it then do Ww and find its too slow. Then I go back to vlcd then back to Ww. All the time putting just that little bit more weight on!! I'm really screwing my own head up. All I want to be is healthy!! Does anyone else feel like this?? X

Dito. Dito. Dito. Its really hard. I know. I have done every diet plan and made some up. Wasted more money than i care to mention. You are not alone.
I am on a budget and realused it had to stop. Looked at the pros abd cobs of each diet. Made an inaginary meal day and wrote it down. Worked out which pkan would be mist successful for me and did it over again. Ww came way on top.
My advice is make list of pros and cons of each diet.
Do a few imaginary day food plans and see which diet suits your needs coz everyone is different.
Once you have decided put all the other books or folders out of sight.
You can do this.
Best of luck. X

safc said:
Dito. Dito. Dito. Its really hard. I know. I have done every diet plan and made some up. Wasted more money than i care to mention. You are not alone.
I am on a budget and realused it had to stop. Looked at the pros abd cobs of each diet. Made an inaginary meal day and wrote it down. Worked out which pkan would be mist successful for me and did it over again. Ww came way on top.
My advice is make list of pros and cons of each diet.
Do a few imaginary day food plans and see which diet suits your needs coz everyone is different.
Once you have decided put all the other books or folders out of sight.
You can do this.
Best of luck. X

Thank you for replying. I think we is best really as it fits in with my lifestyle, I'm always out doing something and a vlcd is very limiting. The results are amazing, but equally Ww can give you huge results. A lady on this forum is proof of that. No snacking!! How have you been getting on??

vadey said:
Thank you for replying. I think we is best really as it fits in with my lifestyle, I'm always out doing something and a vlcd is very limiting. The results are amazing, but equally Ww can give you huge results. A lady on this forum is proof of that. No snacking!! How have you been getting on??

I'm guessing that is me? ;)

vadey said:
That sure is you!! You have done amazing!!!! X how's the running going x

Running is good. Got my 2nd week 2 run tomorrow morning.

It's gets easier and easier x

Having just done a 22.5km bike ride I have a feeling my legs may not be working tomorrow morning! Might have to have tomorrow as my extra rest day (with 3 runs a week, there will be one gap of 2 days).

WillowFae said:
Having just done a 22.5km bike ride I have a feeling my legs may not be working tomorrow morning! Might have to have tomorrow as my extra rest day (with 3 runs a week, there will be one gap of 2 days).

Wow! That's impressive!!! X

Thanks. Really feeling it this morning!

Unfortunately have a crappy eco bath that only takes a few inches of water and doesn't even cover your legs! Did some yoga this morning which helped to stretch everything out.

WillowFae said:
Unfortunately have a crappy eco bath that only takes a few inches of water and doesn't even cover your legs! Did some yoga this morning which helped to stretch everything out.

Very good!! I love a long hot soak!! X

Back