• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going Shopping for my refeed

I am so excited I have been doing my list for shopping and my meal plans the last 3 days how sad :) but I am super excited about having real food again, and especially fish which is funny I dont really have it that often but cant stop thinking about a cod fillet lol....I have my week 2 weigh in tomorrow I am hoping for at least a 4lb loss as I can really feel the weight after coming off again this week that will be over a stone in 2 weeks, so after my refeed week gonna switch to ww and just stick to healthy foods on it, goal after that is 2lbs a week and should be down to 10stone in 6 weeks. Has anyone done refeed and still lost a good few lbs like 4 or 5 or is it normally only 2 or 3 I am due my monthly on the 4th does this also affect everyones loss??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I too was really excited before refeeding and it was brilliant to go into a supermarket and buy food for me.

I am still losing on refeed/maintenance although trying to maintain now.

Good luck.

S: 14st5lb C: 10st11lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 3st8lb(24.88%)
How mad is that......!!! You are drooling over having white fish and that's what I'm hankering after too....!! Not bread, cheese and chocolate like I thought I would. Do you think they are putting some strange drugs in the shakes to convice us to eat healthy????....LOL...I do hope so tho!

dd26

S: 13st1lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st7lb(11.48%)
the first thing i ate on refeed was a steamed cod fillet. it was amazing :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
the first thing i ate on refeed was a steamed cod fillet. it was amazing :)
Mmmmm :p

I am going to a summer ball in july but our menu choices have to be in soon so i have just chosen the prawn salad to start and the fish of the day for my main ... NO DESERT!! good girl me hey! lol

dd26

S: 13st1lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st7lb(11.48%)
wow that is good! i went to a wedding on saturday and couldn't resist dessert, i must admit :(

Well into day 4 of refeed now and have had 3 fish meals so far they were every bit as amazing as I thought they would I dont feel as skinny as I did but maybe its all in my head will see on Thursday, I have 2 nights out coming up this sat and next sat I will see how I am going I might go back on TFR for another 2 weeks then to get more off (maybe what I will put back on after my nights out). I had my daughers birthday party yesterday and was my true test, I made her b'day cake chocolate fudge, honey and mustard glaze saucesages, egg salad sambos my personal fave and I didn't so much as lick my fingers.

But.........I did have 2 glasses of wine, although I am paying for it today so sick bad bad hangover so actually wincing at the thought of drinking on Sat and suffering the next day:(