Going shopping help !!!!

Rednicola

Silver Member
Going food shopping tomorrow any tips of things I should be adding to my list x currently on the attack phase but will be moving on to cruise in a few days x

Hi Nicola,

I have just started cruise and really enjoying it!! I have kept away from crab sticks as I think they stalled me to begin with. I saw an atkins list of veg which gave the carb values too so tried to keep choices based on that. I read that although veg are allowed dont go ott - always keep the protein as the main part. Have decided to try some veg I have not used before - butternut squash as told makes nice mash!!

Tonight I had a lovely piece of salmon and dry roasted some pepper, onion, mushroom and courgette with garlic and some mixed herbs. Delicious - also splashed on a bit of balsamic but need to check its allowed may be an ooooops!! :eek: If anyone knows that answer please let me know!! :confused:

charlies mummy said:
Hi Nicola,

I have just started cruise and really enjoying it!! I have kept away from crab sticks as I think they stalled me to begin with. I saw an atkins list of veg which gave the carb values too so tried to keep choices based on that. I read that although veg are allowed dont go ott - always keep the protein as the main part. Have decided to try some veg I have not used before - butternut squash as told makes nice mash!!

Tonight I had a lovely piece of salmon and dry roasted some pepper, onion, mushroom and courgette with garlic and some mixed herbs. Delicious - also splashed on a bit of balsamic but need to check its allowed may be an ooooops!! :eek: If anyone knows that answer please let me know!! :confused:

Thanks charliesmummy (wish I knew your real name lol)

Yeah it's funny I'm a little scared now to eat salad & veg ....mad eh !!!!! But yeah thanks I'll keep it low and have most of my plate protein x I had a huge steak last night and still managed to lose a 1lb this morning :):) what an amazing diet and I can say I've never been hungry x

I should be getting the book today at least that's what my amazon account says (can't wait)

What herbs & spices do you buy for flavouring ??

O and I see your allowed your balsamic ...phew x

Back