going shopping

Berryred

Gold Member
As it says:D

Going food shopping today, can you tell me what would be your most essential items you would buy?

Want to try different things and break my boredom:eek:

I love red or green can;t work out ee!

thanks in advance:kissass:

Toilet rolls, have a fear I will run out only got about 58 left lol.

Got to be pasta, peppers, mushrooms canned tomatoes and onions on the food front, can turn that lot into so much.

pasta, fry light, tinned toms, beans, spuds, cheese, ham, bacon, chicken, strawberries, raspberries,lettuce, tomatoes, total 0%, mullerlights and gherkins (both me and my 2 and half year old love them as snacks!) Oh and weight watcher brown danish so i can make club sandwiches.

0% total... is GREAT :)
tried it for first time yesterday... and was putting it with everything!!

yumyum!! :)

Savoury rice (always good for a quick snack/side dish), fruit, f/f yoghurts, tinned toms/passata, if youre going to Asda - try their tinned chickpea Dahl... its free on green and SO YUMMY!! :), potatoes, chicken, ham, tuna, low fat cheese, quorn stuff :)

just a few things i can think of... i will stop myself now otherwise ill go on for ever!! :)

xx

My essential items are: low fat super noodles, cous cous, laughing cow light triangles, ryvita wholegrain crackerbread, shape lasting satisfaction, tinned tomatoes, quorn mince, quorn sausages, eggs, grapes, puffed wheat

Toilet rolls, have a fear I will run out only got about 58 left lol.

We were definitely separated at birth! Also have to have at least 3 HUGE packs of washing powder and more handwash than can supply a hospital!

Okey dokey! VLF fromage frais, vlf yoghurt, fruit of all descriptions, baking potatoes, (also for wedges and SW chips) Tinned tomatoes. Onions garlic peppers rice pasta steak mince chicken and of course red wine! (Good for the heart!)

heres my usual shopping list

extra lean mince
chicken
2 bumper packs of pepper
red onions
muchrooms
tinned toms x4
baked beans
pasta and some extra pasta & sauces for emergancies!
eggs
frylight
shwartz packets
potatoes
frozen veg
quorn sausages
yoghurts
cheese
alpen lights
fruit fruit and more fruit...

:) oo and lots of diet pepsi to get me thru the day lol x

Back