Going the distance............here we go again

Must admit am looking forward to a couple of days of heat buuuuut - coming back on thursday and going from 39 degrees to about ,minus 5 :eek::eek::eek:

Don't worry, not going anywhere, will no doubt be back on VLCD once I get over my freak out. Nice to feel appreciated though :D so thanks
xx

Taking some time off the vlcd is def a good plan when you havent been 100%, and recovering in Dubai sounds even better. I could do with a break myself if you've got a spare place.

Have a lovely time x

Taking some time off the vlcd is def a good plan when you havent been 100%, and recovering in Dubai sounds even better. I could do with a break myself if you've got a spare place.

Have a lovely time x

Wish you could, hun

How ya feelin?
xx

Thanks, Hun

:mad: Party dress is too small for christmas party next saturday!!! :cry: No choice - will have to try to SS in DXB

xxx

Thanks, Hun

:mad: Party dress is too small for christmas party next saturday!!! :cry: No choice - will have to try to SS in DXB

xxx
Hi toots how much do u reckon u need to loose for it to fit nicely??
im sure SSing will sort it out for ya.. im thinking about doing the same. lol

The one good thing about my losses not being great recently is that the dress I bought a while ago does actually still fit me coz I was afraid Id shrink out of it - not that I would have minded too much of course.

You still have almost a week to get into it. You know you can do it.

Half a stone should do it ;)

Right must fly coz - errr - gotta fly

xxx

The one good thing about my losses not being great recently is that the dress I bought a while ago does actually still fit me coz I was afraid Id shrink out of it - not that I would have minded too much of course.

You still have almost a week to get into it. You know you can do it.

:D A silver lining girl - I like it!!

Catch up with you all when I get to DXB

xxx

Considering the weather in the UK I find this worrying

Got off aircraft in moon boots and thick wool M & S coat - wore it as less to carry. Airport is air conditioned but expected to have to strip off once got outside...............erm no!! Quite comfortable thankyou very much :eek:

Maybe it's time to emigrate ;)

xxxx

So good not being cold

The only down side is that am, once again, out here on my own. If it was somewhere like Malaysia I would happily wonder around anywhere for hours on end on my own. Don't feel comfortable doing that here

xx

This is my fourth time here this year -I really should explore more. It really is safe here and the Emirati that I have had the pleasure to meet are lovely
xxx

Last edited:
Ok - I was definitely born too far away from the equator

Tried to chill out by the pool after course but has to go back to room as was too cold :eek: had goose-gogs (bumps) and everything!!

I get some odd looks as I've had a long sleeved top on and cardie all day - I'm pale and not exactly a skinnie mini

Soooo not looking forward to the snow on thursday :cry:

xxxx

Sitting in hotel in Dubai getting ready for flight

Moon boots :checkmark:
Wool Coat :checkmark:
Russian fur hat :checkmark:

xx

Back