Going the distance............here we go again

Valium kicked in before my eyes got too puffy ;) Figured dipping into my flight stash was better than alcohol or chocolate

xx

Ahh toots hope you feel better

I'm really sorry luv!
Hope you feel much better about things in the morn - I know how frustrating it can be!!

Big hug
xxxxxxx

She's just phoned and apologised - think Dad's told her off too. She's promised to try to be better. Like I say - I have a great relationship with her and I was so so hurt more than anything - it's not nastiness she can just be a little ......you know!!

Thanks everyone for your support - if it hadn't been for you lot I would have caved

:grouphugg:

xxx

Sorry to read about your trouble with your mum, but good news that things are on a more even keel. Families can be trying but at least she apologised.

Well done on resisting the scoffing, not always easy I know but it does make you feel better knowing you didnt give in to the urges. Funny how these urges are not for healthy stuff.

Hope the rest of the evening is relaxed and peaceful xx

Thanks, Babe

Have now stopped being such a drama queen ;)

xx

Sorry to read about your trouble tonight toots!! And I'm glad you got it all sorted but here's the silver lining... If you got thru that without eating then you can do anything!! I know if it were me the first thing I'd have done was called a takeaway and drowned my sorrows with a bottle (or two) of wine. So well done for that. Xx

Thanks, Hun - liking your glass half full thinking !!!

xxx

When am I going to realise that LOOKING younger than I am doesn't MAKE me younger than I am?

Have done my back in - again- I really should take better care when lifting etc. It's not like I don't know how :sigh:

Have had long hot bath and have applied a deep heat patch. It's painful but not too too bad at the mo - I can still move. Just know that tomorrow it's gonna hurt like beggary :eek:

xx

I can relate right now Toots. This 30 day shred dvd has me in agony all over. Even sitting on the toilet is painful, lol.

Hope your back feels better soon.

I can relate right now Toots. This 30 day shred dvd has me in agony all over. Even sitting on the toilet is painful, lol.

Hope your back feels better soon.

Ta,Chick

After the 30 day shred it's not so much the sitting on the loo - it's the getting down onto the seat and back up again!! ;)

xx

lol even the muscles in my cheeks were hurting.

lol toots a bit of both

OMG - I love love love dancing on Ice- am so so giddy (and easily pleased it would seem)

How amazing was Johnson Beharry?? Amazing guy - plus it was like a real life Cool Runnings. He said himself that the only time he'd seen ice was when he was putting it in his drink

xxx

Nice to have a distraction ;)

Oh dear - that awful woman is on :confused:

xx

Back