Going the distance............here we go again

I try not to act it either (not sure if that is a good thing or not sometimes lol).

Hope you have a brilliant time, want to hear all about it when you come back xxx

Of course

Oh and by the way, growing older is compulsory - growing up is optional ;) I opt for not!!

xxx

I really like that too Toots.
And will look lovely with black underneath :D
I wish I was a wee bitty smaller, as I would have to order masel one ;)

I went to Dubai for my honeymoon,(happily divorced now ;)) many years ago, before alot of the tourist things started, you really did have to cover up then.
A couple of those type of tops will be perfect, covered up, but not too warm either :D
Have a fab time Toots
Marge
:D

I really like that too Toots.
And will look lovely with black underneath :D
I wish I was a wee bitty smaller, as I would have to order masel one ;)

I went to Dubai for my honeymoon,(happily divorced now ;)) many years ago, before alot of the tourist things started, you really did have to cover up then.
A couple of those type of tops will be perfect, covered up, but not too warm either :D
Have a fab time Toots
Marge

Thanks, Hun
I know I probably don't need to cover up as much these days but I like to be respectful.........when in Rome.............;)

xxx

Thanks, Hun
I know I probably don't need to cover up as much these days but I like to be respectful.........when in Rome.............;)

xxx

I know what you mean....
I wasn't sure how much you still had to cover up
:)

You will still have a ball, and look fabby !!

I know what you mean....
I wasn't sure how much you still had to cover up
:)

You will still have a ball, and look fabby !!

I still do out of respect - but maybe that's me being over cautious. I just feel that if I am a guest in someone's country then it's the least I can do :)

xx

Loving the floaty top not mumsy at all, I like floaty things very cool and forgiving with the wobbly bits.

Have a wonderful time x

Loving the floaty top not mumsy at all, I like floaty things very cool and forgiving with the wobbly bits.

Have a wonderful time x

.............well, it will have to be the Pope of floaty things as I have masses of wobbly bits!!!!

Erm.................I think I may have packed far too much for a such a short trip :eek:

xx

I love the floaty top, I'm sure you'll feel great wearing it too :) Well, you'll need to leave some space in the case for all the lovely things you'll find to buy out there too!
They also have great tailors out there too, if you fancy having something made, I went a few years ago and it was really cheap, you chose exactly the colour and style you wanted and went back a few days later, and hey presto, glamorous outfit to go!
Anyway, hope you have a fantastic time :D

I love the floaty top, I'm sure you'll feel great wearing it too :) Well, you'll need to leave some space in the case for all the lovely things you'll find to buy out there too!
They also have great tailors out there too, if you fancy having something made, I went a few years ago and it was really cheap, you chose exactly the colour and style you wanted and went back a few days later, and hey presto, glamorous outfit to go!
Anyway, hope you have a fantastic time :D

There's ALWAYS room in my suitcase for new purchases - it's the law ;)

xx

Have a lovely time toots....x

Have a fabulous time toots..I love the floaty tops I wear mine with a wide belt around my waist looks lovely...

You will look gawjus x

Hope you have a fabulous time honey in your new wardrobe and look forward to hearing all about it when you get back xxx

Thanks, Ladies
You're all fab

All packed and waiting for "Dad's cabs" to pick me up (some things never change)

Catch up when I get back

xxxx

Oh Babes,
I hope you have a brilliant time and catch pleanty of rays for your minimins pals ;)

Just had to pick myself off the floor from the laughter catching up on your thread over the past couple of days....u hav most deffo been on fine form.....what with the mint sauce and I most certainly opted out of the whole 'growing up' thing many years ago....much to most peoples disdain and occassional horror!!!

I love the black floaty jacket - very UAE chic!!

Have a great great time,
XXXXXXXX

Have an amazing time hun xxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back, cold, knackered ;)

xx

Back