Going the distance............here we go again

Glad all is going well Toots, hope you're having a good weekend x

3.5 lbs this week. Have just ordered a 7 week supply for 100 quid!! How good is that??!!! 150 products that you can mix and match yourself. Super impressed. Got no choice but to get back on with this once I get back off my holidays now :) xx

Well done Ttots that's a great loss :D I missed that offer as Didnt read the email, tried it this morning just in case it would work and it didnt - typical ;) xx

Well done Ttots that's a great loss :D I missed that offer as Didnt read the email, tried it this morning just in case it would work and it didnt - typical ;) xx

Thanks, Hun. Sure they'll have another offer on soon - they seem to be doing a lot at the moment xx

2.5 lbs this week. Must..............keep....................going x

That's excellent, well done Toots x

Epic fail!! Won't go into details but suffice it to say so not worth it!! Onwards and downwards - back on this thing tomorrow - only 2 weeks til holidays
Hope everyone is doing better than me
xx

Me too toots but today is a new day :)

As Miss M says today is a new day - good luck, hope it's a good one for you xx

Oi Toots, I'd recognise those cheeks anywhere!
Great to see you on here lass - I'm day 1 after a fair few years of the weight slowly creeping back on.

Wishing you all the very best with it,
Xxxxxxx

Hey toots you're doing great! Don't beat yourself up too hard. This diet is really really difficult sometimes and I honestly think we have loads of willpower to take it on and do so well. You've got over 2 stone shifted. That's super xxx

Back