Going the distance............here we go again

oooh - lovely. I've not long had my bathroom painted and the chuffin thing's melting!! Oh well, back to the drawing board :rolleyes:

xxx

Nearly forgot

Went for smear test this morning. So there I am - legs akimbo, all al fresco - not in the position to make any wise-cracks (excuse the pun ;))

When the nurse says "sorry for the discomfort - I'm just trying to locate your cervix"

Can't believe I replied

" Well it's definitely up there somewhere, I never leave the house without it" :eek:

Why...can't.......I.........just.............shut.....it?

xxx

Hahahahaha! As a midwife who is frequently attempting to locate said cervix, I'd love some humour like that! :D

Hahahahaha! As a midwife who is frequently attempting to locate said cervix, I'd love some humour like that! :D

Thanks - so she may not have thought I was a freak then? :eek:

xx

lol!! what are you like!! thats so funny. i'm sure she thinks so too and if not psh, who cares about the humourless bat ahha x

haha, you paint quite a picture!

Have a good weekend.

Goo luck Toots! Tasha x

It's gonna be a long weekend - no plans as plans usually revolve around eating/drinking. Could just do without it this weekend

Really should be doing things around the house but am so full of "can't be arsed" that it's untrue :sigh:

xxx

I was super efficient on Friday and did all my housework - even washed windows which I never do so my house is so clean and tidy just now. Shame it wont stay like that for long mind you.

That's why housework is pointless - you can never complete the task ;) Hate hate hate housework. I do it though as I hate a dirty house even more than I hate housework. Not much I can do this weekend though as new hoover not delivered until tuesday :D

Just looking at Groupon deal for my town and it is 10 bootcamp sessions for GBP19 instead of GBP70 (my keyboard doesn't have pound signs). Must admit am VERY tempted. Hey, if it worked for that Katona woman!!!!

xxxx

I just went and signed up to groupon been meaning to do it and your post spurred me on... They are doing a spa day on the cheap in Edinburgh might just take advantage!

I just went and signed up to groupon been meaning to do it and your post spurred me on... They are doing a spa day on the cheap in Edinburgh might just take advantage!

Go for it!!! I got the 4 quid fish spa in Newcastle

Have just tried the banana hot with cinamon - yummy, good call!! Had to add a couple of sweetners but deffo an air of the danish pastry!

Just settling down to watch SATC 2 - just bought the DVD as it was reduced (on my very brave trip to Tesco for bouillion). Went to see it at the cinema and thought it was a big old pile of crap but then I wasn't too impressed with the first film at the cinema but enjoyed it on second viewing

xxx

Yep - still sh!t

Used to love the tv series but SATC 2 is just awful. Putting aside how insulting it is to AUH (that goes without saying)the woman are just so out of touch and spoilt brats. Like the worst thing in the world is flying economy :eek:

The outfits are still fabulous though ;)
xx

2lbs

xx

Off to soak in the bath - it's the only way I can get bliimin warm :eek:

xxx

Hey toots,
congrats on the loss luv.

Hope you warm up soon!!
Xxxx

Back