Going the distance............here we go again

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?... :superwoman: .....no, it's SuperToots!!

Congrats on the loss luv, I'm really chuffed for you.

Xxxx

Fab-u-loss :D

Fankyoooo!!! x

Well done toots!

Cheers, Hun x

Hi Toots

just wanted to say thankyou for helping us all get through this weekx

keep going you are amazing x

Thanks, Hun - very kind of you to say x

Fantastic Toots. See what you can do when you stay off the scales. ;)

I know - I'll listen to you sooner in the future ;) x

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?... :superwoman: .....no, it's SuperToots!!

Congrats on the loss luv, I'm really chuffed for you.

Xxxx

Love it!!! :D Cheers, Chick xx
-------------------------------------

Well, took customer out for lunch today and ordered chicken salad with dressing on the side. Came smothered!! Didn't want to make fuss in front of customer as we had already waited 70 minutes for food (they forgot about us!!) :mad:

As an apology they offered puddings on the house :eek: Don't worry I declined!!

Hope not too much damage done

xxx

9 effing pounds :eek: massive well done you.

Another well done for making the best of the lunchtime meal too xx

9 effing pounds :eek: massive well done you.

Another well done for making the best of the lunchtime meal too xx

Thanks, Hun - Learned a HUGE lesson today. I can roll with the punches and not think "boll*cks - have had something I shouldn't have, may as well eat my body weight in crap and attempt to start again tomorrow". Yay me !!

xx

Good on ya girl!!

Xx

hi toots

I think that is amazing will power! well done...its so easy to go down the road of 'i might as well eat the pud now'... i am sooo proud of you and hope youve had a great day.

Another day towards that bum :)

A very important lesson to learn Toots so a huge well done.

Thanks, Hun x

hi toots

I think that is amazing will power! well done...its so easy to go down the road of 'i might as well eat the pud now'... i am sooo proud of you and hope youve had a great day.

Another day towards that bum :)

It's all about the bum ;)
-----------------------------------------
Lucky I have a new philosophy. Forgot I had promised to go out for a meal with the folks tomorrow night, then charity function on saturday. Big boss up next week and he wants to take the team to lunch then later in the week a customer wants to take ME to lunch (makes a refreshing change - normally the other way around)

Gonna have chicken salads with no dressing coming out of my butt!!!!!!!!!

xxx

But at least the butt will be getting closer to the butt you want!!

Xxx

I was so proud of myself on Friday. Was out for lunch and ordered a chicken cesaer salad with no dressing and left the croutons. Isn't willpower an amazing thing. ;)

Just read through your diary, hard not to laugh out loud, your ramblings are refreshing. Well done on the mega loss.
This time next week i myself might have lost a wee bit of the muffin top.
Keep on writing and making me smile.
;)

I was so proud of myself on Friday. Was out for lunch and ordered a chicken cesaer salad with no dressing and left the croutons. Isn't willpower an amazing thing. ;)

Yay - well done - especially with the croutons - they hold a certain power over me - a little crunchy piece of magic

Just read through your diary, hard not to laugh out loud, your ramblings are refreshing. Well done on the mega loss.
This time next week i myself might have lost a wee bit of the muffin top.
Keep on writing and making me smile.
;)

:eek: Thanks. Just glad I started this in about september - otherwise it would have details about the day I managed to lock myself in the bathroom. I can't seem to keep anything to myself even though I should. ;)

xx

Good going toots! I remember being on another diet(as normal!) wasn't even SS ing and was in mcdonalds and offered 2 FREE mcfluuries, i couldn't even resist! So well done you hehe! Hope you have as good a loss next week as last! Skies the limit x

:eek: Thanks. Just glad I started this in about september - otherwise it would have details about the day I managed to lock myself in the bathroom. I can't seem to keep anything to myself even though I should. ;)

xx

Lol me to Toots. I keep opening my mouth and digging myself deeper into holes. And I definitely admit to way to much on here. Doesnt even occur to me to censor myself, lol.

Hi toots

Im sorry ive been out all day..but just wanted to say once again thank you for your posts on my diary.

stay strong love and keep the high protein low carb eating going...you have quite alot to get though over the next few daysx

take carex

Back