Going the distance............here we go again

Good going toots! I remember being on another diet(as normal!) wasn't even SS ing and was in mcdonalds and offered 2 FREE mcfluuries, i couldn't even resist! So well done you hehe! Hope you have as good a loss next week as last! Skies the limit x

Thanks, Hun x

Lol me to Toots. I keep opening my mouth and digging myself deeper into holes. And I definitely admit to way to much on here. Doesnt even occur to me to censor myself, lol.

A kindred spirit!!!!!! Problem with me is that is DOES occur to me - a little voice in my head is say "stop talking, stop talking NOW" but my mouth carries on regardless ;) x

Hi toots

Im sorry ive been out all day..but just wanted to say once again thank you for your posts on my diary.

stay strong love and keep the high protein low carb eating going...you have quite alot to get though over the next few daysx

take carex

Thanks, Hun - I really appreciate the support - keeps me going
xx

-------------------------------------------

Sorry not talkative at mo - on AGAIN and have raging cramps - Teetiefunk, I fear your prophecy is coming true :cry:

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and going strong

xxx

Im sorry you are in pain :( I am with you on that today. Its unfair x

Take care of you xx

Im sorry you are in pain :( I am with you on that today. Its unfair x

Take care of you xx

Oh Babes - hope you feel better soon. It blows doesn't it? Mines starting to settle as have necked the pills and whacked a heat patch on. (still a grumpy puss though ;))

xxx

Sorry luv, I can totally empathise!!

Feel better soon,
xxx

hope your ok hun

I dont have that problem thankfully. Coil is a wonderful thing. ;)

That's what I thought this was :( x

Sorry luv, I can totally empathise!!

Feel better soon,
xxx

Ta - sucks to be a woman at times doesn't it? x

hope your ok hun

Ta, Babes x

Sending you my love n hugs xxx

Fankyoo x
---------------------------------------
Sorry that I'm being an anti-social git - just feeling grotty and clinging on by my fingernails

Hope everyone is doing well

xxx

Morning Toots,
Today is a new day and its only Bloomin Friday!!!!!!YEH!!

Ah toots why dont you have a weigh in day to lift your spirits hun. You can do it youve done so well. Do you have the paul mckenna you can be thin cd it might help put positive thoughts in your mind. Hope you feel better soon.

wish we lived near and id pop round for a cuppa and give you a real hugxx
instead i send you loving thoughts xx

How you feeling today toots? Its the weekend which we all know will be over before we know it so enjoy it and be good but if you cant be careful( of course im talking about food)
Ooh OH has just brought me coffee in bed. Tempting just to stay here now.
Anyway have a good day.
Xx

wish we lived near and id pop round for a cuppa and give you a real hugxx
instead i send you loving thoughts xx

Aah - that's lovely - thankyou x

Hope you are feeling better Toots :hug99:

I am V - hope you're good too x

Hope your Friday has been ok Toots xxx

Hiya Babes - am good - how you holding up? x

How you feeling today toots? Its the weekend which we all know will be over before we know it so enjoy it and be good but if you cant be careful( of course im talking about food)
Ooh OH has just brought me coffee in bed. Tempting just to stay here now.
Anyway have a good day.
Xx

PMSL - that's what I always tell people "be good and remember, if you can't be good be careful ;)"
Coffee in bed? He's a keeper - I'd stay there ;)
---------------------------------------------

Feeling much better today - cramps are barely noticeable (sp?). Cravings all got too much for me yesterday and had too many packs and a bowl of chilli. Not ideal but well under recommended amount for a woman. Made the mistake of getting on the scales this morning and I am officially pretending that that didn't happen :p

Right - sorry not got time to look through threads - hairdressers then charity dooooo

Have a great weekend everyone

xxxx

Back