Going the distance............here we go again

Well done on day 1 over and done with, strangely enough I've been considering a tfr lately I may just join you xx

Hi toots:) Good luck with your 14 days. I put pressure on myself to lose a certain amount in a short time, thats why I kept mucking about....too much pressure on myself. Just keep to your packs and water and you WILL lose weight...if its not 14lbs, so what, you will be lighter than you are today! Good luck and keep positive:)

Ditto :D

I know...
Its my first day back on TS, and I am struggling too :eek:
But the only thing for it is to keep on going Toots.... you wont get there if you dont ;)
Marge
:)

Eyes on the prize, Chick xx

Hiya toots

Just caught up on ur diary hun and just wanted to say, stop putting so much pressure on urself. If u make 14 pounds then great but if u fall short what the hell does it matter? Uve done great so you should be well pleased :)
xxx

Aw thanks - funny how we're kind to everyone else but not ourselves xx

Keep going Toots, the results are worth it hon xxxxxxxx

Hey there, Bren -I'll keep on trucking ;)
xx

Well done on day 1 over and done with, strangely enough I've been considering a tfr lately I may just join you xx

Thanks Hun. If you think that it's something you want to give a go we'll certainly help as much as we can

xx

Hi toots:) Good luck with your 14 days. I put pressure on myself to lose a certain amount in a short time, thats why I kept mucking about....too much pressure on myself. Just keep to your packs and water and you WILL lose weight...if its not 14lbs, so what, you will be lighter than you are today! Good luck and keep positive:)

Thanks - why do we do it to ourselves??!! xx

Sorry Joanne - hopped on scales this morning. Naughty Toots. But 4 lbs of water - gone!! ;)

xxx

Right now stay off those scales or I will come round and do something you wont like lol (will leave that to your imagination) xxx

Haha, the scales are irresistable aren't they - brilliant loss though, well done

4lbs!!!!! You are nearly half way there already! :D

:D I know it's water BUT we're 70% water, right? ;) xx

Right now stay off those scales or I will come round and do something you wont like lol (will leave that to your imagination) xxx

:eek::eek::eek: :giggle:

Toots! Well done!

Cheers, Honey xx

Toots! How could you?! ;). Great news on the 4lbs though. Well done!

:eek: Naughty Toots :whoopass: xx

Haha, the scales are irresistable aren't they - brilliant loss though, well done

Thank, Babes xx

4 lbs already well done x

:thankyouthankyou: - thanks, Chick

Well - day 2. 4 ltrs of water and 2 packs down. Have just had the last of my soups (ordered shakes only as don't trust myself with too many bars in the house) - scarey as I'm a savoury girl. Hey ho - only for another 12 days

Hope everyone's going strong

xxxx

Well done on the 4lb loss already!! 10lb doesnt seem so bad does it?! Enjoy your shakes and your weekend:)

Thanks, Hun - you too
Good luck for your first WI

xxx

Naughty Scale hopping Toots - but they're my friend at the mo so it's all good

Think I can jump on them as only on this for 2 weeks - til hol and lately they have stalled after first 2 weeks (even though I'm good)

Hope they remain kind and I don't have to eat my words

Hope everyone is good

Will catch up later

xxx

If they are going down with us on TS it can be really motivating to see it daily going down even a few ozs. :D

New bathroom all done and dusted - Yay!! Looks beautiful

Only downside it that I REALLY need a bath to warm me up - blimmin freezing and downing all that water not helping!! Can't go in bath for 24 hours til sealant properly dried. Tomorrow night though, me candles and good book - bliss!!

May have to have an early night so can snuggle under duvet :p

Hope everyone's doing well

xxx

You are doing great so far toots. Ooo new bathroom, sounds lovely. I love a nice long hot bath, so relaxing!!
Put your heating on and snuggle under the duvet keep yourself toastie warm!!...xx

You are doing great so far toots. Ooo new bathroom, sounds lovely. I love a nice long hot bath, so relaxing!!
Put your heating on and snuggle under the duvet keep yourself toastie warm!!...xx

First time I've ever had MY bathroom - the way I want it without having to make-do due to finances

I love love love it!!

How sad am I?

The guy has done a fantastic job too!!! I've found a good-un there!! So tough to get realiable, resourceful tradesmen who turn up on time and take real pride in their work!!

xxx

First time I've ever had MY bathroom - the way I want it without having to make-do due to finances

I love love love it!!

How sad am I?

The guy has done a fantastic job too!!! I've found a good-un there!! So tough to get realiable, resourceful tradesmen who turn up on time and take real pride in their work!!

xxx

Tell me about it. The first bathroom I had fitted in my new house ended up leaking and making my living room ceiling fall in!!! Not good!!

Pleased your happy with yours!! :)

Back