Going to be a yummy mummy! ^.^

My weekend was good thanks had my fajitas on fri night followed by two dvds in bed with the bf
Sat we went and visited my gran and granda before going out to the beefeater for dinner/then legends then downtown oppps
Sunday i had the Christina Perri gig in town and had a chinese but think what iv had this week still within syn limits according to sw syns online :)
5am god thats worse than me i was 2am!! Where you end up?x

Heya! I'm ok, just went to a friends and gabbed till 5am -oops!! Glad you had a nice weekend :) I'm just fed up with sw ATM. Put on 1.5 last night and I feel stuck in a rut. Want a McDonald's :(

How are you feeling? I goto Pamela's Thursday night group. Think she rejoined Karen's last week. Xx

And I'm in McDonald's :( Fml!

Feel disgusting. On a path to self destruction today :( Need to draw the line and get back on it tomorrow.

Todays a new day start again afresh we can do this! Pamela is lovely she joined my class wed and was really nice :) im off to chinese tonight was ment to b frankie and bennys but i dont trust myself so chinese it is thankfully i got a kind bf who dont mind changing to suit my diet have a gd weekend x

Well after last night 'draw a line' I'll need to have another because I've just binged again tonight. I feel like crap. Disgusting mess and to be honest I dont want to go to group on Thursday :(

Hey mrs Thursday is a long time away still, you still have a few days to get back on track. Why don't you try and have a swing tomorrow might make you feel better!

Thanks I'll try xx

Sunday 22 Jan - RED
A - 250ml ss milk
B - 35g porridge

B - Cinnamon porridge, banana and cleminetines
L - Veg soup with cold meat salad
D - Pork steaks and roasted veg

2nd AnB choice will be either milk and a fibre plus or cheese on toast.

Need to get back on plan and get finishing my KB so I can get onto round 2 x

Hope you are feeling a bit better this morning. Your food for today looks good :) my muscles are aching from swinging yesterday!

I am thanks, still trying to not nibble chocolate.. which I have done, grr. But stayed with my food plan and had 2 alpen lights for my second B choice.

Need food, think i'm going to have an omelette then hit bed! KB has me shattered. Get a warm bath for your sore muscles x

Past few weeks my weight has stalled alot. Don't know what to get it moving apart from trying to eat more veg and reducing my syns. Im stuck!

Monday 23rd Jan 2011 --- RED DAY

A - 3 LC extra light-22g RF cheddar // 250ml SS milk
B - 6 Crackerbread wholemeal // Fibre plus bar

B - 6 Crackerbread with LC extra light, A banana, tangerines
L - Bacon medallions with cheese omelette
D - Ham salad with sweet chilli sauce (2)

Snacks - Tangerines, fruit, Fibre plus

Weight is a weird thing :(

Fingers crossed for us both and dont give up! :)

Its so hard not to when iv went from losing around 9lbs back to 1lb lols!! Especially when iv not been doing anything different, fair enough 4lbs was christmas and then the 1.5 last week which i have no idea why its just so frustrating praying i lose tonight as been so good

how are you getting on?

X

Back