going to bed! Wk 1 just over!

Sara4

Gold Member
Well week 1 weigh in tomorrow and I am off to bed! Have been bored all night and have looked in the presses several times and walked away. The cat is starting to good at this stage :drool: :eating:

I am in one of those moods that will end in no good! Feel my usual saboutaging (sp) self creeping in so off to bed before I do something I'll regret. :wave_cry:

Well week 1 weigh in tomorrow and I am off to bed! Have been bored all night and have looked in the presses several times and walked away. The cat is starting to good at this stage :drool: :eating:

I am in one of those moods that will end in no good! Feel my usual saboutaging (sp) self creeping in so off to bed before I do something I'll regret. :wave_cry:

Hope you lasted love? I had an early night last night for the same reason! :D Here's hoping for a geat weight loss for you :D
Jackie xx

Hi Jackie

Thanks. Well cat still uneaten! Delighted to see you still going strong. Well done you!

Just weighed in and 10lb down so we are twins!!

well done on your loss :)

That's fab well done.

All that resisting did you good, Now keep it up and get those nasty cat thoughts out of your head... Think of all them mice..... lol

Here's to next week :) (And I can't wait)

Thanks everyone! Dead chuffed with it. Roll on next week..

Really pleased for you (and the cat) that you stuck with it! I think that self-control is like a muscle - the more you use it, the tougher it gets. Mind you, the dog food is smelling pr-et-ty good! ;)

Really pleased for you (and the cat) that you stuck with it! I think that self-control is like a muscle - the more you use it, the tougher it gets. Mind you, the dog food is smelling pr-et-ty good! ;)

Have a taste I dare you!! How many calories for a fork full you reckon? :jelous:

lol

Ha ha! It's a neighbour's dog I'm feeding and judging by the evil glint in his eye, he knows what I'm thinking and will fight me for it! :D

Congratulations on your resilience and loss :) x

Fantastic loss Sara!! I haven't been on and have just "found" you.....

You are doing great hun... .Keep it up x x

Back