going to CDC tonight

lola123

Silver Member
Hi

Finally got the guts to try again after many failed attempts, seeing her for the 1st time tonight and start tomorrow, doing ss, How much money I will need to take along with me :)

good luck hun. It always seems harder to go back but when you get the right mind set it's easy - this is my 3rd attempt, before never mad eit past 3 weeks without completely blowing it and this time i've been 100% since the day i started.

As for how much to take with you, it depends on what your CDC charges for products. might be worth giving her a call to ask so you can get a rough idea, my weekly supply is usually 38.20 although i think the prices have gone up a little since the 1st may.

all the best hun! xx

Thanks so much for your advice you have done really well, In need to lose about 40lbs, hope you will be on here to help me as you have done so well and youve had your blips, mine are too many too mention. Hope I can get a bit of your enthusiam to spur me on :)

this site is my saviour, i'm on here most days (gotta do something to fill the lunch break at work!) and would be happy to help in anyway i can! It seems like such a mission when you first start - couldn't believe that i had to lose 96lbs! thought i would never get there but now 15 weeks later it suddenly seems possible!

Don't worry about blips, its the big picture and long term you have to focus on! Drop me a message anytime hun and good luck! xxx

Back