going to CDC tonight

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lola123, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi

Finally got the guts to try again after many failed attempts, seeing her for the 1st time tonight and start tomorrow, doing ss, How much money I will need to take along with me :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck hun. It always seems harder to go back but when you get the right mind set it's easy - this is my 3rd attempt, before never mad eit past 3 weeks without completely blowing it and this time i've been 100% since the day i started.

As for how much to take with you, it depends on what your CDC charges for products. might be worth giving her a call to ask so you can get a rough idea, my weekly supply is usually 38.20 although i think the prices have gone up a little since the 1st may.

all the best hun! xx

lola123 likes this.
  4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks so much for your advice you have done really well, In need to lose about 40lbs, hope you will be on here to help me as you have done so well and youve had your blips, mine are too many too mention. Hope I can get a bit of your enthusiam to spur me on :)

5. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    this site is my saviour, i'm on here most days (gotta do something to fill the lunch break at work!) and would be happy to help in anyway i can! It seems like such a mission when you first start - couldn't believe that i had to lose 96lbs! thought i would never get there but now 15 weeks later it suddenly seems possible!

Don't worry about blips, its the big picture and long term you have to focus on! Drop me a message anytime hun and good luck! xxx

6. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks I will do x

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I take £50 - just in case.... I bought 18 tetras this week as I already have some soups at home, and it came to £34 something...

If you are only doing 7 days at a time I would bargain on £6 a day if you are doing 3 meals and you will have change

Hope this helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.