Going to move to ss

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I've got 10 days til my holiday and would like to do ss up til then! Would any1 recommend times etc to have the packs as I'm use to having 4? I need to spread them out so I don't get to hungry.

Total loss so far- 35lbs

i tend to have my 1st pack at 10 then my 2nd at 2.30-3ish then my last at 6-6.30ish. you can split them if you think it wont be enough to only have the packs in one go, especially if your coming down from a higher step, you might find you miss the timings of being able to spread packs and food out throughout the day. enjoy your hols!

I have one at 10, one at 3 and one at 8 x

i tend to have my 1st pack at 10 then my 2nd at 2.30-3ish then my last at 6-6.30ish. you can split them if you think it wont be enough to only have the packs in one go, especially if your coming down from a higher step, you might find you miss the timings of being able to spread packs and food out throughout the day. enjoy your hols!

snap :)

Thanx ladies!

Well I've done my 1st day of ss (usually do ss+) and done great!
Held out til 1pm for my 1st shake as just wasn't hungry! Had my last about 9pm and about 6pints of water in total!
Very proud

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Hi

I have mine 1, 5 & 9 this helps me not to think about food in the evenings which is my biggest problem.

Thanx ladies!

Well I've done my 1st day of ss (usually do ss+) and done great!
Held out til 1pm for my 1st shake as just wasn't hungry! Had my last about 9pm and about 6pints of water in total!
Very proud

Total loss so far- 35lbs

excellent! i think the ketosis helps majorly with keeping hunger at bay. im never even hungry by the time i have my first shake but i just have it at 10ish to spread the others out throughout the day and to make sure i dont leave it too long b4 i actually feel hungry! hope you have a good loss b4 your hols!

Back