Going to my first group tonight ! :-D

Amzy

I have decided to be brave and join Slimming World with my first group tonight ! I currently weigh 17 stone 9 lbs. The biggest I have ever been in my life :sigh: I weighed 16 stone 9lbs for the past couple of years and have always stayed at that, but unfortunately my Grandad, who I was extremely close to, passed away suddenly 4 months ago. I have piled on the weight since, I can only put it down to comfort eating. So I think joining a class will give me that motivation and willpower I need ! I am looking forward to it :)

Good luck, and well done on taking the first steps to a new you! You may even find that you're not the only new starter there, there's always new people at our group and they become part of our little family straight away :)

I have decided to be brave and join Slimming World with my first group tonight ! I currently weigh 17 stone 9 lbs. The biggest I have ever been in my life :sigh: I weighed 16 stone 9lbs for the past couple of years and have always stayed at that, but unfortunately my Grandad, who I was extremely close to, passed away suddenly 4 months ago. I have piled on the weight since, I can only put it down to comfort eating. So I think joining a class will give me that motivation and willpower I need ! I am looking forward to it :)

sorry to hear about your grandad

but all the best for group to night hope it all goes well. let me know how you get on? x

Good luck for tonight!

How did it go?

Thank you for all the messages ! It went really well, I felt quite nervous but the consultant was so friendly I instantly felt at ease. Im going shopping later to get all the food. I am at work today so ive had to rely on shop next door for food , so far I have had grapes and clementines.

Back