Going to see Westlife farewell tour!!!

bubblensqueak

Loves Slimming world!!
So flipping excited I may actually burst!!! Had to share with someone and its too early to phone anyone lol!!! I Got tickets to go see Westlife in Belfast on the farewell tour!!!!!!!! 12th row nearly close enough to smell them lol!!! Can you tell I love them slightly too much!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yay another fan! I am going to the O2 in May and then Croke Park for the final show. Am so sad they are splitting xx

Sarette i saw them in crooke park, when they 1st played there and they were awesome its a great stadium!! You will love it!!
yeah clairebella they were once called westside!! I have never met them but would love 2 :(

Hi! thought I would resurrect this thread seeing as I'm just home from watching the final concert! :(
unfortunately couldn't be there in person but they were nice enough to stream it out to cinemas so went with my mum and it was fab! very emotional!
saw them at one of their first performances in 1998 when they supported boyzone (as westside!) they had only been signed a couple of weeks before so having been there since the beginning had to be part of the end! x

Just seeing this little westlife appreciation thread! I loved them growing up and have been to all of their tours except the last 2, mainly because i would have been going to see them due to tradition and not interest!

My fave tour was the turnaround tour, simply because I won the best seat in the house hehe

image-2631185395.jpg

image-3315325893.jpg

image-3946826863.jpg

I've met them a few other times but this was definitely my fave

Yeah right, he was such a sweetheart, still find it hard to hear gave it all away :(
never was much into the American boy bands, for me was all about take that, boyzone, westlife, blue, mcfly then take that again lol! Out of them all met mcfly who are just lovely,

ForumRunner_20120624_011629.jpg

ForumRunner_20120624_011703.jpg

ForumRunner_20120624_011727.jpg

ForumRunner_20120624_011816.jpg

Think I would give my right arm to meet take that- 21year long dream there!

thank you I look so starstruck in them! I love your pics still can't believe you got to go on stage twice!
As for take that I was too young really first time round but the obsession started young haha! Was 5 when I started pestering my mum for albums and posters and only 9 when they split and broke my heart! Young love!
Glad I'm not the only obsessive boyband fan around here! :D xx

Back