Going to start my refeed Sunday...

beckiieboop

Hi my fellow Lipotrimmers :p

I have come to a decision, I'm going to have my final WI on Saturday and going to tell them then that I would like to start refeeding, due to a few things really. Moneys definitely tight at this time of year and struggling to afford it, works getting too busy and as I go to the pharmacy by my boyfriends instead of by my house (silly idea really but oh well) it's hard finding the time to go there! Especially with these awkward hours I'm working now!

But I've heard about refeeding just on the normal TFR shakes, and wondered if this would be okay because I'll have enough spare to get me through the refeed week, save spending more money especially as the maintenance products are slightly more expensive.
Has anyone else done this, or plan on doing this?

Also, any suggestions with what meals I should have? I'm not a great cook and as mentioned about work it will be difficult cooking anything at work so will have to take something along with me.... Ahh the thought stresses me out slightly ;)

But yeah, definitely time to refeed and just eat as healthily as I can over the Christmas and Birthday period! Then maybe do LT again for a month in the new year to get to goal!

Sorry for ranting slightly, any help would be VERY appreciated x

Hi Beckie, firstly well done on ur loss to date. Ur an inspiration. Bet u look and feel fab :)

Im prob not the bet person to give advice about refeeding as i never do it right but i think its ok to have ur left over shakes.

U can have salads, which requires little cooking. U have to eat salad, green veg and chicken the first few days, then can introduce potatoes, pasta etc....

Good luck for Saturday.

Ava
xxx

Hi Beckie, firstly well done on ur loss to date. Ur an inspiration. Bet u look and feel fab :)

Im prob not the bet person to give advice about refeeding as i never do it right but i think its ok to have ur left over shakes.

U can have salads, which requires little cooking. U have to eat salad, green veg and chicken the first few days, then can introduce potatoes, pasta etc....

Good luck for Saturday.

Ava
xxx

Trust me, I'm far from an inspiration with the slip ups I've had! But it never affected me too much so I'm not complaining haha! I feel fab but can't really see the difference, although others can. Its always hard to notice on yourself though I suppose!

Thank you for the help and advice :D really looking forward to eating properly again, without feeling guilty, eek! x

Yep, fire ahead and use up your TFR shakes! The maintenance ones are disgusting and sickly sweet and I can't face them!

As Ava says, salads are great, especially for the first week. I used to just stick a few chicken breasts on the George Foreman then chop them up and add them and some balsamic vinegar to whatever salad ingredients I fancied. I'd have that for dinner, and a tuna salad for lunch and I loved them and they became regular meals for me. I also made a lot of soups after the first week and had them for lunch with a toasted English muffin. Really filling as your stomach will have shrunk! X

Back