Going to start today to tone up

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Looking at my hanging fat , i need to really tone up , i'll get the treadmill down and i will do sit ups , really find it hard to do , once i'm into it i will find it an everyday thing .

Think I might join you Missleo, not lost anything yet as first week but sounds a good idea to do some toning up. Do you know if we are okay to exercise on such low calories, always abit worried about feeling faint?!

I've started to go to the gym again now that I am shifting some weight. Not ready for sit ups yet mind :)

Good luck

Yes should be ok as long as you have no problems with neck or back, but if you feel faint then you'll have to stop but its working out slowly and building up , the more you lose the more you will feel like doing tonning , but its getting back into it , once you start you can make it an everyday thing , even walking is goog . When i was at the gym , they said you need to do treadmill or bikes first for 10 mins first before you tone up , so i'm going to get my treadmill down then tone , i have to really because my tummy

something really good for sit ups is pro fitness abdotrim in argos page 1258 new book at 6:99 i have one and really helps me with my sit ups , without that i'm strugling how about swimming ? i really don't like it , but its easy and you are tonning all the body

Thanks for all the advice, not sure about swimming because of the swim suit thing but maybe when I am a bit lighter. I recently bought one of those flexi-bar things which is supposed to be really good for toning up your core muscles so once I get through the first week I think I will start off with that. May add a bit of walking as I have a gliding machine that I could just be a little more gentle on and keep it at walking pace.

Cheers
Gx

Back