Going to throw my scales out the window.....

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Who's with me? :p

I only ever weigh at cdc once a wk. I couldn't deal with more drama. I'm on ss so nothing I could do to speed up loss. Throw them out!

I'd love to but I live and die by my scales :sigh: Sad I know. My CDC ones weigh me 2lbs more which is really frustrating. She did mention to let her know the difference to her scales and mine which is good. All scales are different and as we all know, we weigh differently at all times of the day, even if you have a bath or shower that can add a 1b or two? Can you believe that?!
So it is better to use your clothes as a good indication of your weight losses xxx

On this very topic the Dr just made me get on her scales! Either I've lost nothing or her scales weigh v differently. So annoying, especially when she pointed out I weighed about 25kg less at last weigh in. It was in 1999 & I was anorexic but I didn't want to go into that. She'd not heard about cd but said my skin looked great & encouraged me to carry on :)

I have a love hate relationship with my scales, they don't budge until the day b4 or sometimes even weigh day. I also use boots scales in store
( maybe once every 2 weeks ) As I like a print out and they were the very 1st scales I used for my starting weight so they are the ones I go by, they weigh roughly the same as CDC do its not to bad x

the scales can be my best friend or my worst enemy!!! either way i get on them 1st thing every morning without fail! this week ive been stressing as the scales went 4-5 days without moving + this really dis-heartend me + made me fed up with the diet! I dont go by what the cdc scales say as i get weighed around 6pm with my clothes on (obvuisly lol) so its a few pound heavier. Even worse i have 2 sets of scales in my house + once a week get weighed on the other set to compare but they always say something different :S which is even more annoying + confusing! my set says ive lost 2.5lb the other set says ive lost 3lb?!? anyways this week im not going to get weighed untill next friday (as much as itl kill me lol) i dont want another week stressing over it! what will be will be xxx

the scales can be my best friend or my worst enemy!!! either way i get on them 1st thing every morning without fail! this week ive been stressing as the scales went 4-5 days without moving + this really dis-heartend me + made me fed up with the diet! I dont go by what the cdc scales say as i get weighed around 6pm with my clothes on (obvuisly lol) so its a few pound heavier. Even worse i have 2 sets of scales in my house + once a week get weighed on the other set to compare but they always say something different :S which is even more annoying + confusing! my set says ive lost 2.5lb the other set says ive lost 3lb?!? anyways this week im not going to get weighed untill next friday (as much as itl kill me lol) i dont want another week stressing over it! what will be will be xxx

Exactly the same as me! I weigh in with my CDC at around 6pm and hers are always 2lb up. x

Back