Going to try to start today

ROSB

after about 3 weeks of messing with CD then completely falling off the wagon last week I am going to 'try' to start again today.

My Exante packs arrived last Thursday and I have had a couple of the bars as 'snacks' whilst wolfing down normal food!

I am out with friends on Tuesday pm so will have to have a salad or something then but at least if I can be good for the next couple of days it should help.

It is TOM so don't think that has helped really.

Hi there, welcome and good luck! I smiled when I saw your time goal as ASAP... Falling off the wagon puts that ASAP back a little ;)

xxxxx

How did the 1st day go Ros?
Hope it went well!

now finished 2 days of 100% on Exante! :)

Don't feel hungry - I wasn't in Ketosis this morning but think I maybe now.

Having to eat tomorrow night so having my 2 packs during the day then a green salad with chicken whilst out. ;)

Hoping to at least have lost the 3lbs I gained last week when I weigh in on Saturday. :sigh:

Glad to hear your back on board ... good luck and I'm sure you will do this!! x

Well done Ros, 2 days at 100% the days can only get easier for you.

Keep on the wagon, you can do this!

BF

keep going Ros! xxx

Still going strong and feeling GOOOOOOOOOOOD! :D

4 yes 4 people at work today asked if I had lost weight :D:D:D:D

I am drinking my plain water and having my 3 packs although I only had 2 yesterday as I was at work all day then went to see Ros Stewart in Concert last night so by the time I got home at 11.30pm I just couldnt face another shake.

I am weighing in on Saturday morning and really expecting great things. :flirt2:

To every one out there it is SO MUCH EASIER just keeping to the packs without picking at bits of food as I have been doing over the last couple of weeks.

Hi ROSB, Well done for not just throwing in the towel, something I have done on numerous occasions in the past, having got down to under 16 stone (from just under 20 stone) and then back up to just over 18 stone.

I'm now on W1D5 TS 100%, not sure if I'm in ketosis, but I feel pretty good and not feeling hungry, I'm drinking 3 litres of water + about 4 small cups of black coffee and up until today was having a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch, soup for dinner and a bar at around 19:30. I'm now going to have 2 packs (shake and soup) and 1 bar each day. Good luck to you and everyone else on your weightloss journey!!

hi all im new on these sites, i have all my exante things in ready to start tommorow, im doing total solutions i have 9 weeks till my wedding, i weigh over 16 stone and would love a stone for then any tips on keeping myself motivated, how do we all cope when we have gone from food to shakes... and how much have people lost in 9 weeks on the diet x i have a dress which can range from a 16 to a 20

AmZie said:
hi all im new on these sites, i have all my exante things in ready to start tommorow, im doing total solutions i have 9 weeks till my wedding, i weigh over 16 stone and would love a stone for then any tips on keeping myself motivated, how do we all cope when we have gone from food to shakes... and how much have people lost in 9 weeks on the diet x i have a dress which can range from a 16 to a 20

Nine weeks? You could lose 30-36 lbs. The more you have to lose the quicker it is to start. Easily two stone, if you stick to it, probably more.
How do you cope? Awful day 2, 3, and 4 for me (I took a week off work to start) then it became much easier. Still lots of things which make me hungry but generally it gets better and better.
Some days are just hard, for no apparent reason, but then the next day it's fine. Once you start taking all clothes to the charity shop, your motivation becomes more powerful than your hunger.
Good luck, it's such an exciting journey.
GSQ

I start tommorow off Sunday from work so day 2 covered but I'm working day two and off day 3 but I have a week off next week so I really will be ready for that I'm so excited to start

I've been off work this week and this may be the reason why I've found it realitively pain free so far.

It's great that you're excited to start AmZie and hopefully that will help carry you through the first few days, good luck and keep us posted :)

Back