Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Going up the steps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by forget_always, 26 September 2009 Social URL.

1. forget_always

forget_always Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Everyone :wavey:,
    I started CD by following SS before other members informed me that with a BMI below 25 I shouldn't be on SS. I have just completed my 2 week by following 810, my third week starts tomorrow. I would like to know, do I have to stick to those exact foods recommended (as I hate Greek yogurt and cottage cheese)? If I stay way from carbs and sugar but stay with 810 calories could I not make my own food choices?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    on 810, the plan is pretty much set!
    I hate the greek yogurt and skimmed milk so never manage that but i dont know about an alternitive though :(
    The plan works as it is as its tried and tested....its only the plans 1200 and above that can have a bit more variety i'm afraid!

xx

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You have done so well in the past 2 weeks forget always, it really seems worth it to stick to the plan to get rid of your last 13 pounds.
    Good Luck, it hasn't been easy for you without a CD counsellor in Singapore so you have shown that you have a lot of determination to get on with the task ahead x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.