Golden Balls

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by cah-ching, 13 June 2007 Social URL.

1. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I saw an Ad for Golden Balls this morning. A new quiz show on ITV1.

Now if my eyes aren't deceiving me ..... our very own Mike aka Icemoose is a contestant on it! :D

I hope you did well.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    I thought that too!!
  4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I'm not going mad then!!! :eek:
  5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

cambridge diet
    I saw the advert last night!!!!! and thought the same thing. Is it you Mike:confused::confused::confused::confused: Golden balls and an impressive weight loss...hey what a guy;):D

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Yes its our very own Mike and he is contestant in the show:)
  7. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

He looked good didn't he!

I hope you won enough to pay for the tummy tuck.
  8. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya CC

I think it is being shown next Monday at 5pm on ITV but they haven't confirmed that but the advert makes me think it is!

I am going in for a tummy tuck a week today on the NHS :) My GP was brilliant in convincing them it was needed and hence I will be in hospital 7 days from now (WOOHOO!)

Mini likes this.
  9. bondgirl

bondgirl Member

Ok so I'd seen the title of this thread but didn't actually read it:rolleyes:

Was just about to put my contact lenses in and caught sight of those unforgettable eyes of the lovely icemoose on my TV:eek::eek::eek: its ok mrs icemoose in no way am I flirting but those eyes you really don't forget.

So now I know what the thread was about and will deffo be watching the show....hope you did well Mike;)
    Mini likes this.
  10. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    Looking forward to the show Mike - and best wishes on the tummy tuck.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.