Induction Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Goldilukes

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

For months now I have watched from a far and avidly followed everyone's diet diary. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about how everyone is managing Atkins and have had such a hard time getting an account on here so i couldn't reply or talk with you all which has driven me mad for over a month.

I have been on Atkins for just over a month since 25th April 2013. Before this I had done Cambridge for 6 weeks losing 1 1/2 stone. It was hard and the last few days of my Cambridge diet I must have thought about eating a Krispy Kreme every second of those days. It was time to give it up before I did something stupid.

I was worried about the transaction in to Atkins induction but did plenty of research and find I wasn't the only one and that things could be slow or even up a little at first but that I should bear with it and all will come good. It was the best thing I did.

So far this month I have gone from 11 stone to 10 stone 6lbs then over the past few days have crept up to 10.8....but I believe that has something to do with my mood/cravings and legal foods which are known as stallers.

I really hope you enjoy my journey and diary, I work from home so pretty much have internet access always and love to take pics of my dishes for my own blog too so will post them here for you when I remember.

Thanks so much if you are still here after this :) I feel like i know you all from reading your diaries.

Lauren

Hello Gold

I think you might be able to help me after reading your diary.

I am currently in week 11 of the Cambridge diet with just one more to go. I still have 7 lbs to lose after I finish and wanted to find out if you think the atkins would be a good transition after Cambridge diet. I have had only 3 shakes a day so far and very proud of my results.

Back