Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Morning Goldi, What's up for today? Your so lucky you can run. I can barely walk these days with sprained this and that. Go for it!! x

morning Val,

2 morning coffees and clean and green from then onwards :) I'm surprisingly ok about it. I can only run a few laps around the land here, it's not much and most people would mock me but as far as I see it is its better than nothing ;)

how are you today?

Righty righty......No one laugh please.....

This past few days I'd been a lot heavier and it was so frustrating....I felt like a big fat monster and swore at the scales, yes swore at them,,,,such filthy language I won't repeat on here ;)

guess what...I'd been wearing my new gel bras because of my new lack of boobage. Yup, gel weighs....
today changed my bra back to hardly any material sports bra (only because I bend over all day picking dog poop up and I'm fed up with my cornettos escaping in the gel bras.

I weigh 10.6.6 in the gel bra and 10.5.2 today in my usual sports bras. I must admit it had me there for a moment and I was beginning to think I needed to cut my throat or where one of those Hannibal cages so I couldn't eat.

yesterdays menu was saintly for me :)

B 2 soya cream coffees- still waiting on my tiana coconut oil
L 4 slices bacon, 1 boiled egg, pinch of cress, 3 cherry tomatoes, 3 slices ham, 25 g red cheddar, mayo
D half tin tuna, baby leaf mix cup full, cucumber, mayo

S........Half pack of ox tongue

water at least 4-5 litres :)
coffee soya cream approx 3-4 more on top of breakie ones.

so 10.5.2 I can live with :) :) only a little to go to be back to my fav spot for now at 10.4

hope you all have a great day! and thank you for all the support you've given me when I felt like giving up these past few days.

Ha ha ha ha ha - you are officially a tool!!! I know exactly which gel bra's you mean (is it the debenhams Atlantis ones? Make your boobs look huge without the stiffness), but weigh a tonne!!

Well done on bringing it round, and having a 100% day. Agree with ML on r everything, especially the snacking. I know how hard it is to stick to plan and not snack when your a homeworker (I worked from home for 5 years!). It's not easy resisting the the fridge and cupboards all day, everyday. If you fancy a snack try and form an alternative habit, I.e. snap a wrist band or come on forum. You'll find you'll quite quickly form the habit of not snacking.

Well done and a have a fab day x.

P.s apologies for the awful typos....nail extensions are too long right now! Can't type properly on my phone! Ha ha

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373451612.631954.jpg

Hahaha! Gel bra!!!!!!! Lol I weigh in my Knicks only so can't use that one :-( glad you are more upbeat, it certainly helps! x

Righty righty......No one laugh please.....

This past few days I'd been a lot heavier and it was so frustrating....I felt like a big fat monster and swore at the scales, yes swore at them,,,,such filthy language I won't repeat on here ;)

guess what...I'd been wearing my new gel bras because of my new lack of boobage. Yup, gel weighs....
today changed my bra back to hardly any material sports bra (only because I bend over all day picking dog poop up and I'm fed up with my cornettos escaping in the gel bras.

I weigh 10.6.6 in the gel bra and 10.5.2 today in my usual sports bras. I must admit it had me there for a moment and I was beginning to think I needed to cut my throat or where one of those Hannibal cages so I couldn't eat.

yesterdays menu was saintly for me :)

B 2 soya cream coffees- still waiting on my tiana coconut oil
L 4 slices bacon, 1 boiled egg, pinch of cress, 3 cherry tomatoes, 3 slices ham, 25 g red cheddar, mayo
D half tin tuna, baby leaf mix cup full, cucumber, mayo

S........Half pack of ox tongue

water at least 4-5 litres :)
coffee soya cream approx 3-4 more on top of breakie ones.

so 10.5.2 I can live with :) :) only a little to go to be back to my fav spot for now at 10.4

hope you all have a great day! and thank you for all the support you've given me when I felt like giving up these past few days.

Hi Goldi,

Well done on the weight loss. What's the ox tongue like that you talk about? Sounds a bit gross lol but you seem to enjoy it so may be worth me trying it!

LMAO cornettos - great phrase! :D

That really is classic about the gel bra hehe - but at least you figured it out before it drove you nuts :)

Lol on the bra. OMG, I never wear anything to weigh in, as a matter of fact won't even have a shower first in case wet hair weighs more than dry hair haha.

Ha ha ha ha ha - you are officially a tool!!! I know exactly which gel bra's you mean (is it the debenhams Atlantis ones? Make your boobs look huge without the stiffness), but weigh a tonne!!

Well done on bringing it round, and having a 100% day. Agree with ML on r everything, especially the snacking. I know how hard it is to stick to plan and not snack when your a homeworker (I worked from home for 5 years!). It's not easy resisting the the fridge and cupboards all day, everyday. If you fancy a snack try and form an alternative habit, I.e. snap a wrist band or come on forum. You'll find you'll quite quickly form the habit of not snacking.

Well done and a have a fab day x.

yup I officially win the tool badge this week ;)

yeah it's very hard when I'm home all day, easier when out and about busy but I'm still managing it even in bad circumstances so that is good.

How are you today?

Hahaha! Gel bra!!!!!!! Lol I weigh in my Knicks only so can't use that one :-( glad you are more upbeat, it certainly helps! x

Thank you, yeah it does help that's for sure. I will never weigh in that bra again!

LMAO cornettos - great phrase! :D

That really is classic about the gel bra hehe - but at least you figured it out before it drove you nuts :)

Well lets be honest susie, I looked at them and that's what sprung to mind, Nd it's the only thing that sprung :(

Lol on the bra. OMG, I never wear anything to weigh in, as a matter of fact won't even have a shower first in case wet hair weighs more than dry hair haha.

Been there Val, I don't weigh after a shower either just incase....I'm sure it would weigh more especially my hair since its down to my butt.....in fact I bet that weighs a lot dry, should I chop it all off??? Haha

Morning everyone,

today...drum roll......I'm 10.4.6 yeah!!!!! Getting back to that illusive 10.4..... Come on!

ate well yesterday but ate late and was worried that it would spoil things, I was also in asda shopping at around 10pm so got back late and had my dinner.

B 2 soya cream coffees
L 2 boiled eggs, cup of baby leaf salad, mayo
D 7 prawns, 1/4 bag curly kale, Diablo chilli, garlic, olive oil, cucumber
S 35g Stilton and 7 cranberries dried
S half pack ox tongue

water around 3-4 litres.
coffees with soya 4 and one double cream coffee on ice :) was nice

as I walked in to asda feeling a wee bit down I saw right in front of me a stall of cadburys on special offer, (big stack of the purple sparkly stuff) and I was so tempted to say ***% it all pop it in the trolley but I didn't.. I have to get it in to my head that life will be hard no matter what size I am, better to be slim and stressed than fat and stressed.

hope you all have an amazing day!

Morning Lauren x,

Yayyy on the 10.4! Let the gods be good to you and let it all be down from here xx....You'll be at goal in no time x.

Yesterday's dinner sounds lush, I love prawn and Diablo chillies. Your so good with water xx.

Good Job on not giving in to the purple shiny stuff in the supermarket - just proves just how much of a determined lady you are ;-) so no more being hard on yourself madam!

Re my nails, I'm constantly cleaning, I just make sure I always wear gloves. But my fingers never fit on the keys on the phone!

Have a great day x.

Have a great day x.

Oh WOW, 10.4.6!!!! You must be over the moon! Have you bought new clothes, or are you finding your tight old ones now actually fit? ;)

Oh WOW, 10.4.6!!!! You must be over the moon! Have you bought new clothes, or are you finding your tight old ones now actually fit? ;)

I love clothes victories to scale victories x.

Well done on getting back there. Can't wait until I get to that weight x

Back