Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Hi Goldilukes,

I'm sorry to see you have been feeling this way! I hope WW helps you get back to a good happy healthy place. Thank you for your honesty, I'm feeling a little low myself today which is why I logged on for some inspiration and although it's not the best, it's nice to know I am not the only one struggling and we don't have to struggle alone.

Xx

Xxx

Lauren I'm so sorry you're feeling depressed. I can understand that depression can cause the hunger feeling especially after eating. I think you're eating or feel you are hungry due to the depression and that is what you need to get to the bottom of. I think if you resolve or at the very least alleviate the cause of depression you may resolve the food/overeating which is causing the weight gain.

I kniw now from my own experience that I eat and overrate and binge when I'm depressed and it's what I've been doing recently. Thiugh I have to say my depression is cause mostly I think by things I am aware if , pain, work etc.

keep chasing for your medical records though. You need to understand what is going on with your body. X

Hey Lauren,

Hope everything is well with you x

I spotted your youtube update and thought I would see if I could find you hear. It seems that you have put in so much effort and time, it is rubbish that your blood pressure is being a pain. Mine has gone the other way and is too low. Hope to see you around, even if it is just for a chat about dogs.

Back