Goldilukes Diary of a food zombie

Lol it is kinda cool but also part of me just thinks they are being over the top checking surely??? Weird

Haha yeah especially when I'm dying for a cig while out and I get told I can't because I don't look old enough so I have to get the boyfriend to go get them :)

My OH is 28 and still gets I.D'd for buying alcohol. A few weeks back we were in Asda getting some wine and he was asked for ID. I pulled mine out too (I'm 26 but just thought she was asking people) she looked at his and said "oh you're 28! Sorry sir you don't look it!" i went to hand her my driving licence and she waved it away with a chuckle going, "no you're ok I wasn't asking you!"
I nearly slapped her lol.
Glad to hear you're doing well goldi, the bulletproof coffee is obv doing you good. Been reading up on it and it really intrigues me but don't think it would work very well on slimming world! All your syns would be going on your butter coffee!

Hi scarlet,

the cheeky mare! Yes I'd have felt like whooping her one too!

how do the syns work? Do you have a certain amount of calories on Sw? I've never done it because I've always believed carbs were harmful in the wrong hands and I've seen my friends post pics of whopping great plates of pasta. Even though at the time I'd have loved a diet like that I feel deep down its not the diet for me. I feel like a lean mean fighting machine eating all this proteins and fat.

you could have 1 in the morning? You will be surprised how suppressed it makes the appetite and you have oodles of energy after one.. Just a thought :)

basically 1/3 plate is superfree (fresh fruit and non starchy veg) to naturally portion control the free food (stuff like the pasta rice meat etc. You must stop when comfortably full (not stuffed) plus you get healthy extras which give you your fibre and calcium intake for the day then syns on top so you can eat loads within reason and lose weight. Syns you get 5-15 per day and each works out approx 20 cals (for stuff like chocolate, butter, wine etc)
It works really well when I follow it properly but I get lazy!

Might work out the syns on one and make a decision. If its the entire days syns I prob won't do it regularly! Do you have yo add the coconut to it or will it work with just the coffee and butter whizzed up? X

You see I love the sound of that but I know being allowed a little choc say, I'd be craving more once got the taste. I used to do weight watchers and I honestly believe that's how I ran in to pcos, I didn't have it before. I lost 2 stone from 14-12 stone except I used my points for. Cherry bakewells...so not good lol.

there is no room to cheat on this diet for me because I will suffer if I do and it's not worth it. Keeps me in the straight and narrow anyways :) how are you enjoying Sw? How much have you lost so far?

you can use just butter if you like but I'd suggest for full benefits to use coconut oil too.

Morning everyone,
Felt like a teacher with a register there lol urgh shudders the memories......

back to 10.4.8 :) yippee and I've been eating blackberries, black grapes, strawberries, blueberries, dried cranberries wow....oh and don't forget the nearly whole pack of Kerry gold butter over 2 days yikes....

i look at butter in my coffee like carb free milk colouring because I am sure it's trace carbs and you only need butter whisked up to make your coffee light and creamy ..it's perfect!

Yesterday menu

B 1 bullet proof coffee, 1 with cream, 20g Canadian cheddar, 6 dried cranberries.
L spinach, watercress, rocket, olive oil, grated cheddar, half tin tuna, pink Himalayan salt, cracked black pepper. Apparently the salt is the most purest of salts out there and you can even add a touch to regular water to keep levels nice and balanced.
D Aberdeen Angus beef mince 500g, 2 tsp easy garlic, 2 tsp Diablo chilli, 3 shakes Italian garlic, 1 tin napolena chopped toms with garlic, half tin added water and 1 small red onion shared between the three of us and it was gorgeous, I did them pasta with theirs.

S 1 square cacao butter - takes a wee getting used to but strangely nips choc cravings in the bud and there are no carbs in it.
S 1 blackberry, 7 black grapes, 2 slices oak smoked ham

1 costa coffee with pouring cream, 1 coffee with double cream at home.

at least 3 litres of water.

no exercise for the past few days but have been enjoying being out in the garden and my oh built and bonfire on the land and I love pulling a chair up and just sitting by it in to the night, we all went to bed at 1am. No alcohol just high on life.

hope you all have a great day!

What is bulletproof coffee? Benefits? And tecipe? Please clarify as its hot topic on here right now.

Ooh, high on life, what a lovely thing to read (and be feeling! ). When we got married on a beach in the wilds of NZ, the staff of the hotel built a bonfire in the evening, the six of us in our wedding party toasted marshmallows on it and took in the ambience. Great memories. :)

Hi busy,

here is the link but you don't need to buy his coffee or mct oil. Mct oil is just extra condensed coconut oil. I use tiana raw organic coconut oil. You can buy any coffee you like although organic and greener the better. Butter must come from grass fed cows so you get all the healthy benefits, other butter just won't do. Kerrygold and Rachel's are good.
at the moment I'm using kenco Peruvian and Colombian but soon as they are gone I'm heading out for some good quality organic beans.

Bulletproof Coffee

it must be blended to make it frothy otherwise just spooning will allow the oils to sit at the top making it a sightly unpleasant experience.

What's your name smiley?

That sounds absolutely wonderful. I bet the lighting was amazing on the beach in NZ, nothing like sunset in the UK. How romantic :)

You see I love the sound of that but I know being allowed a little choc say, I'd be craving more once got the taste. I used to do weight watchers and I honestly believe that's how I ran in to pcos, I didn't have it before. I lost 2 stone from 14-12 stone except I used my points for. Cherry bakewells...so not good lol.

there is no room to cheat on this diet for me because I will suffer if I do and it's not worth it. Keeps me in the straight and narrow anyways :) how are you enjoying Sw? How much have you lost so far?

you can use just butter if you like but I'd suggest for full benefits to use coconut oil too.

Yeah it's not for everyone I agree. I love it and Lost a stone on it and pretty mush maintained it (not intentionally! Still want to go about 9lbs further) but ice been playing silly beggars for such a long time need to get my head in the game!

I will try and get some of the coconut oil too, snacking is my downfall so if I can have 1 of these to stave it off it might help me!
Thanks x

Last edited:
You could easily try a few days on 1 per morning and keep an eye on your weight in that time. If it works then have 2 because it really suppresses appetite so could be ideal for you. That's why I use it on a morning as I love that fasted feeling where my tummy is empty. I also feel more energised this way Before eating.
well done on the stone loss and I take it the next 9lbs will be your last? This may take longer, always does with people but you'll get there :)

Today's menu

B 1 bulletproof coffee 1 coffee with soya cream

L 3 bacon, 1 fried egg, 2 slices wheatgerm bread

D salmon, cauli, broccoli, green beans, I fried my cauli last minute with some easy garlic and Diablo chilli and it was rather nice.

S 2x 20g red Leicester

4 more coffees with soya cream and one costa coffee with pouring cream

4 litres water so far.

i may have a handful of fruit, ie red grapes, blueberries, strawberries or dried cranberries and apricots with a splash of cream.....maybe.

need to drop my coffee in take down again and only have 2-3 but bullet proof ones since they are so rich I never feel the need to overdo the coffees like I do when I use soya or cream.

im expecting a slight gain tomorrow and if I've lost any more I will be severely shocked. I always do fluctuate a lot when i over do the coffees :( i should know better. Watch this space.

hope you all have had a great day?

You could easily try a few days on 1 per morning and keep an eye on your weight in that time. If it works then have 2 because it really suppresses appetite so could be ideal for you. That's why I use it on a morning as I love that fasted feeling where my tummy is empty. I also feel more energised this way Before eating.
well done on the stone loss and I take it the next 9lbs will be your last? This may take longer, always does with people but you'll get there :)

Thanks hun, will give it a go! Yes I'm almost in a healthy bmi and just want to feel comfortable. Need to knock the silly snacking on the head! X

It's hard though isn't it? I'm the same, I sometimes have a whole snack day and never feel good on it plus I get so close to mini goals or I lose weight and self sabotage eating when if I'm honest I never really needed it.. No idea why i repeatedly do this???? I also need to get out of the kitchen with my ipad on a night time because its amazing how many times I visit the fridge and just stare...I can't be that hungry.

Last week in London I met up with my friends and had an amazing day. I hadn't seen them since LA in 2010 and can't believe how time flies, feels like yesterday. https://email07.europe.secureserver...t=-1&filename=IMG_2454.jpg&email_folder=INBOX

cant believe how different I look now after getting rid of 2 stones, I'm the second one in. I'd also have never worn a sleeveless top like that with see through net...no way, so that's a bonus.

I do it knowing I'm not hungry, just eating cos it's there. Will be easier soon though. Start a new job working alongside a mum (I'm a nanny) so can't keep eating all day!
Can't see your pics hun, it directs to a email login page. If the pics are on your computer you can attach them directly to the post.

Changing subject totally have you done any vids lately? Used to follow them all but my youtube account changed and I've not got round to re subscribing, need to look you up on there again!

Back