Golf! Do Any Of You Play?!

xCherryKx

Hi all!

Hope you are well after the yummy festivities of Christmas!

So here's the deal! My other half has asked me to go for a game of golf with him on Sunday. Wasn't sure at first but after a few swings with his golf clubs I felt how good the exercise would be for my waist, and it was quite fun! Plus I enjoy crazy golf lol!

I looked up the calories burned on MFP, and apparently a round of golf burns 900 cal!!! The bf said it would take about 2 hours to do a full 18 holes, so it's based on that.

Do any of you play? How fun is it? And is it hard to hit the ball?! Lol!

Luvz,
D* xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I know that my ex was knackered after a round of 18 holes and im sure it would be fab for the waist line not to mention all the walking and swinging, ul have a great time!!! I too have been challenged to give golf a try, not set a date yet but 'my friend' is very keen to teach me lol so we shall see lol

Have fun and let us know how you get on :) x

My dad plays golf every weekend and has done for years.

He said it is great walking around in the open air but he still has to do gym work too as he says it's not enough for him. He has got lazy and now uses an electronic caddy though.

2 hours for a beginner may be a bit optimistic though. Also if you go on a busy day you may have to wait for the next hole if other people are already playing it. It depends on how busy your club gets and if you can just turn up or have to book slots.

Back