golower diet

Hi all

I'm on a diet called golower. So far i've lost three stone and i'm feeling fab. Please reply and tell me about your diets. It will be great to talk to someone else who knows what it's like to diet :)

Hi
Well done on a fab loss - you must feel great! Do you have any more to lose or are you at goal?

I'm on Cambridge at the moment and have about 5 stones more to lose :sigh:

I'm at goal now

Hi so sorry for not replying, my computer was broken. I am now at goal having lost three and a half stone.

How are you finding the cambridge diet, I have friends on it and they find it quite hard. I don't know how you do it, no food just shakes. I had to find a diet with real food and losts of weight loss.
I'm at maintenance now and i'm enjoying my new figure.:D

Congtartulations Christie! :D That is a great effort! ;)

Golower

Thank you all for your replies, I can't quite believe I have lost the weight myself. It's the first time i've ever had any real success with a diet. If you want to find more out about the diet you can visit their website, golower.co.uk. Basically you order food boxes from the website and it comes prepared to your door, all you have to do is heat it up and cook extra veg. I like it because it's real food, I don't have to spend time counting calories and it tastes really nice.
I can't recommend it enough :D

Hi how does the diet work have just heard of it. mandy x.

It's a great idea. Delivering your food for the week in a box, ready for cooking. All weighed out and counted for you.

From what I gather it's a low carb/GI diet, so you shouldn't go hungry! It works out about 1500 calories a day.

Cons: It's very expensive!!

I can't quite believe I have lost the weight myself.

Well done Chrissie! Great to find a diet that works for us:cool:

Hi

Hi Karion

Thanks, I feel great for losing the weight and I know i'm going to be much happier this christmas. Congratulations on your amazing weight loss.

I know the diet seems expensive, I thought so at first but for me it was worth every penny. The food box contains everything you need to eat for the month and to be honest if I added up how much I was spending on canteen luches and vending machines, i've probably saved money!!!

Chrissie

Hi Chrissy,

Always good to hear about other diets!! Congrats on you 3.5 stone loss too! That's brilliant!

So how long did it take to lose the weight?

x

Hi Dobbie

It took me four months and now i'm doing maintenance and keeping the weight off. Fingers crossed it will stay off forever!

Chrissie

Hey Chrissie,

Sounds like you are determined hun!! I'm sure you'll keep it off no problems!!
x

Hey Chrissie I am thinking of doing Go LOwer. Any tips ? It sounds so easy compared to SS and the results similar.

Can you drink alcohol / tea or coffee etc ? What about eating out > I have to do that for my job and that makes SS or lighter life very hard.

Do you know anyone else who has done it ?

have you still kept the weight off ?

I have about 3.5 stone to lose and I am so desp o do it by the summer .

Sorry to bombard you with questions !!

Dawn

Hello, I have just signed up to the go lower programme and just wondering if anyone else is on it just now/been on it/thinking to start it? Xx

I'd never heard of it until I saw this thread either, interesting site though.

Ok, well I have just received my delivery and have dived straight into the breakfast clusters with plain yogurt and blueberries, totally delicious!! Going for pea & ham soup for lunch and chicken, leeks and cream for dinner.
Hoping someone else is doing this diet too so we can share stories? Xx

Ok, now on day 4 of Go Lower and I had a bit of a headache yesterday and felt a bit sick. I called Customer Support and they explained this is one of the signs of going into ketosis and it will pass. Low and behold I woke up this morning after almost 12hours sleep last night and the headache is gone and I feel so much better.
Am I really the only person following this programme just now? Xx

Looks like it doesn't it. Don't worry love, we will support you. :)

Go Lower

Hi,

I am seriously considering trying the Go Lower diet, I did Cambridge for a month last year and loved the results, 1.1/2 stone in a month, but I just can't face it again at the moment.:cry: I am following weight watchers now which is ok but I would really like to lose more than 8lb in a month.

I have looked at the Go Lower site and it seems perfect, just wondered if anyone that has tried it for themselves could give me and real insider info and advice. :p

Thanks
Karen

Back