golower diet

You never know Suzy, you may come to enjoy it like I did love.

Hi Isabel,
I go for something straightforward like the herb chicken (it is on the website)

chicken thighs, Olive oil and knob of butter, Minced garlic,Salt & pepper
fresh thyme

Rub chicken with olive oil, butter and garlic with salt and roast in the oven for 45 minutes at a high temperature.
Just before its ready shake some dried thyme over the chicken
Simple but effective!
Although now i have managed to cook non-soggy celeriac chips, i really like them.
What is yours?
Hi reading this is making me want some.
Im the same as you love someting simple so my favorite changes all the time! im really staring to enjoy cooking more,as its more interesting nowadays.
What made you start Go Lower?
A freind of mine introduced me to it and i thought why not.
:)

Hi Jim

So there is still hope for me yet!!!

My mum never liked cooking but she had to do it to feed us and I guess I picked up on her vibes that she wasn't enjoying being in the kitchen.

She still finds it a chore, although at least my dad helps more now as he is retired. His limit isn't much more than a cooked breakfast though, but he does cook wicked fried eggs!

Me, I just leave the cooking to the hubby! A few times a year, literally... I will buy a meal from M & S that I just have to take out of the wrappers and heat in the oven and that is me cooking a meal for hubby. Normally his birthday, our anniversary or Valentines and that really is it for me in the kitchen!

I suppose with our anniversary coming up in about six weeks I should look at the Go Lower recepies and really try to make the effort to cook something for both of us. I'll see nearer the time.

Hi suzy, you should have a look at the Go Lower website and find some recepies for you and your hubby you might find you enjoy it!:)

Hi Isabel. :)

Ref Celerica chips in oven. I put mine on about 180 and left them until crispy - probably bout 20-25 mins. Just keep checking them and turning :D they are delicious.

hi, im not really missing chips, i didnt eat them much anyway only as a treat or if im being lazy at the weekend but i may give the Celeric chips a go something different to try with the family, see what they think too.

Hi Jim well done you have done a briliant job at loosing weight, i bet your whole life has changed, more energy etc.
:)

Hi Isabel, oh yes love, it feels like I'm 20 years younger and a whole different person love.

Twenty years younger, does that mean as my target is for my 40th and I know I will reach it can I rename my party my 20th....... somehow I don't think I will get away with that.

Why is it men grow older and look distinquised, women just look older......

LOL

That one I can't answer Suzy.

Sorry Jim, I can't see your previous pictures for some reasons. I remember your picture before you updated it. You looked smart then and now (and yes, i told my husband i liked a man in a suit/uniform but he always thought i was old fashioned - he is a scientist who last wore a suit for our wedding because i insisted on it). Well done Jim!

N

LOL, Hi Nadia,

there's loads of photos on the success thread love, it's near the top of the general board.

Thanks Jim, there was me thinking with you looking so dapper in your uniform you had all the answers!!

LOL Suzy. :)

ah well, only most of them Suzy. :)

LOL, Typical man is that? LMAO

LOL, it was definitely implied I think :D

Would I honestly imply it has anything to do with you being a man!!!

Well maybe yes that is what I was thinking but don't tell anyone else!

Back