gona try judding

Thanks for your post stirky, i love juddering, and it really works for me so i will stick to it, its really weird but i prefer my down days, it makes me feel nice and light.
Hello
Have been following your progress and youve done real well!!
It seems to suit you
Im desperate to try anything!!
So this seems to sound great
You dont actually starve yourself
I just dont know a lot about it,hadnt heard about it before i came on here
Where can i get info?
Thanks xx

Hello
Have been following your progress and youve done real well!!
It seems to suit you
Im desperate to try anything!!
So this seems to sound great
You dont actually starve yourself
I just dont know a lot about it,hadnt heard about it before i came on here
Where can i get info?
Thanks xx

hello hun thanks for the comments, juddering is great, i find that if i eat too late i end up binging so i have lots of low calorie high protein foods that will keep me full on down days, i dont even feel like i'm on a diet. at first i didnt no a lot about it but i went to google and typed in judd diet it took me to the original site where i read all about it. you should really try it, it really works.

Xx

Well done on your loss, thats great. Your food options look good too. Here to another fab week

hello hun thanks for the comments, juddering is great, i find that if i eat too late i end up binging so i have lots of low calorie high protein foods that will keep me full on down days, i dont even feel like i'm on a diet. at first i didnt no a lot about it but i went to google and typed in judd diet it took me to the original site where i read all about it. you should really try it, it really works.

Xx
Thx
I wish i knew a bit more about it
Just wondering how to work calorie count on individual items
You have done so well!!
Will try look it up & get more info
Thx x

Very well done on 4lb weight loss :)

Thanks for your post eternity xx

and to fedupbeingafattie, if you want to no about counting up your calories for each item you can sign up to myfitnesspal.com and on that site you can search for foods items that you've eaten and check out the calories and fat youve taken in for that day, it really helps, goodluck hun, you seem very interested in giving it a go. xx

hey guys, had my gp appointment to day and she said i lost 3.2 kilos hurrayyy for that lol, i'm very hungry today lol good thing ive been eatin high protein yesterday on my DD to keep me going, good thing its an UD i will be pigging out on over 2000 cals today i think :)

B - 3x crumpets, 2 dry fried eggs, 2 tomatoes as usual, baked beans and grated feta cheese on top.

L - pasta and tuna salad with loads of veggies chucked in, a bread roll.

S - 1 cup LOW SUGAR chocolate icecream

D - grilled fish, jacket potato, cheese, GRAVY , and 5 different veggies to eat.

S - fruit salad, then toasted crumpets.

I THINK IT WILL MOST LIKELY TO BE A SUCCESSFUL DAY!! LOL

Ooh crumpets, I love those! That is one of the best things about this diet that no foods are restricted or forbidden, so if we fancy it we can have it as long as we don't go ott on up days and stick to our dd cals we're fine :D Enjoy your up day you're doing really well x

Ooh crumpets, I love those! That is one of the best things about this diet that no foods are restricted or forbidden, so if we fancy it we can have it as long as we don't go ott on up days and stick to our dd cals we're fine :D Enjoy your up day you're doing really well x

hi stirky, i agree i love crumpets so much that i had 3 lol, loving this diet, is it a diet? dont seem like one lol. i'm enjoying it, looking forward to my icecream soon and i'm going to eat all my calories today as i feel like this is a really hungry day for me, this hasnt happened to me for about a month now.

looking forward to a DD tomorrow tho

Take care xx

down day went wrong, i'm just gonna move on and forget it,

B - bread roll steamed cabbage and tuna mix. *150*

S - chocolate brownie * 500*

L - cinnamon and raisin bagel, cottage cheese, meat free chicken breast, few chips from the oven. * 650*

D - 30g fruit and fibre and semi-skimmed milk - *150*

Total - 1450!!!

does anyone no if i can make this into a medium day or did i go over too much? :(

Yes this diet is quite flexible if you do mess up, and we all do at times, just make it a medium day or an up day and just carry on the day after with a down day.

Hope you're doing well today x

Hi Tamzy, well done on the weight loss. You've done really well. Don't beat yourself up about the down day gone wrong, it happens to most of us at some point. Some people have two up days in a row at the weekend and still have a good loss.

Sanghi.

thank you all for your posts it really means a lot to me, i've put it all behind me now and moving on, xx

Hello, been feeling down the past few days, ive been messing up so i think i'm going to try calorie counting for a few weeks then give judd another go, xx

Ok hon, you know what's best for you. Have you considered Fast Five instead of JUDDD for a while? It's another intermittent fasting diet but not quite as extreme as JUDDD. Apparently the weight losses are not as good as JUDDD but you can lose 1lb a week on a regular basis. It also gets you used to fasting on a regular basis but not for 24 hours at a time. Basically you fast for 19 hours a day and then eat for 5.

Good luck whichever weight loss path you take.

hi karen, thanks for your post, i've never heard of this fast 5, sounds good to me but i dont think i would be allowed to fast for 19 hours because i'm diabetic and would suffer from a low blood sugar. i've started Calorie counting since yesterday and will see how it works for me, hopefully i wont mess that up aswell. hopw you have a nice day xxx

Back