• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gone but not forgotten - hopefully.x

Hi Guys

Some of you may notice that my diary has moved... its now over on the members silver section, mainly b'coz I have so much personal stuff on there I don't want it googled & also b'coz I'm not really doing Atkins proper so felt a bit bad being here... if you look in yr User CP (those that have posted on my diary & have more than 500 posts) I hope that you'll still come visit me otherwise I'm gonna be incredibly lonely without you lot!

It feels really weird... like I've lost a really old friend. I love Atkins & am really sad that I can't finish my journey this way just at the moment but I plan to use everything I have learnt to enable me to reach my goal & maintain my weight for the rest of my days.

Thank you all for being so amazing & please don't forget me. xxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
forget you??? how on earth?? you are one of my best friends and ive never even spoken to you on the phone !!!!!

Good luck Linz!! Thanks for being here when I needed you - I'm sorry to see you go.

Seraphine xx
Your not going anywhere!! Your still here really. You've done fab..... Well deserved weight loss.... Xxx
Found you lovely one! :D :D :D

Silver Member
I just thought that I wouldn't have posted anywhere near 500 posts....it's over 1000!!! This is what I must be doing all day! LOL x

Clean green leafy machine
You are in my heart - in all of our hearts, hun :) and staying there! xx
me too :( sniff sniff. good job your diary is now on my pc favourites one click and im there ;)