Gone but not forgotten - hopefully.x

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Hi Guys

Some of you may notice that my diary has moved... its now over on the members silver section, mainly b'coz I have so much personal stuff on there I don't want it googled & also b'coz I'm not really doing Atkins proper so felt a bit bad being here... if you look in yr User CP (those that have posted on my diary & have more than 500 posts) I hope that you'll still come visit me otherwise I'm gonna be incredibly lonely without you lot!

It feels really weird... like I've lost a really old friend. I love Atkins & am really sad that I can't finish my journey this way just at the moment but I plan to use everything I have learnt to enable me to reach my goal & maintain my weight for the rest of my days.

Thank you all for being so amazing & please don't forget me. xxx

forget you??? how on earth?? you are one of my best friends and ive never even spoken to you on the phone !!!!!
still

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I totally understand your reasons Linz. we pour our hearts out here and it can be read by anyone. Maybe I will be more cautious with my posts and I may even remove my avatar.

yes i know Linz and ill be having a glass to celebrate :)

Good luck Linz!! Thanks for being here when I needed you - I'm sorry to see you go.

Seraphine xx

Your not going anywhere!! Your still here really. You've done fab..... Well deserved weight loss.... Xxx

Found you lovely one! :D :D :D

Don't be daft girly...how could we forget you? You a lovely lady & an inspiration xx

I just thought that I wouldn't have posted anywhere near 500 posts....it's over 1000!!! This is what I must be doing all day! LOL x

me too :( sniff sniff. good job your diary is now on my pc favourites one click and im there ;)

Lol :) im fine my chicken :)
just want to go home now!

Back