• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gone into Management

Never thought I would have come this far! but here I am into management. I decided to go into management because I feel comfortable with the size 12 I am now. All I need to do is tone up so will start to exercise, have joined a ladies only gym. Just popped to the fishmonger's and local butcher's and got 2 lovely pieces of salmon 1 for tonight and chicken breast for tomorrow (just hope my teeth still no how to chew LOL) I'm a little scared, nervous, and excited all at the same times so many different feeling I'm so glad I took the LL path
Thank you all for you support and words of wisdom
:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sun

Gold Member
S: 12st7.0lb C: 11st5.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 1st2lb(9.14%)
lotty that is so so fantastic, many congratulations and you are truly inspirational, good luck for you using your "teeth" again!, apparently this is the hard bit, I wish you every success.

xxx

Thank you:thankyou: guys
Its now time to tackle that salmon:eat: LOL

Hi Lotty,

Congrats on the 5 stone loss and starting management! :clap::eat: How was the salmon?:)

I also started management today and had my piece of Salmon about an hour ago. Only had a small tail fillet and was full before I was near to finishing. But it was YUM :drool:, grilled it on my newly purchased George foreman grill (my getting to management treat :))

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
well done lotty..... on getting to a size 12!!!

wish u the best for management!!

Cerulean

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st6lb(31.67%)
Congratulations and all the best on your journey!

The salmon was lovely but like others couldn't Finnish it all so dogs had a treat:eat: Had chicken
the next day that filled me up even quicker so dogs had another treat If i keep going like this I will bee staying slim but I will have obese dogs LOL:eek:. There is a fish place down the end of our road and he sells dressed Cromer crab for £3 as today is add leaf salad
I am going to treat myself to the crab (dogs will not have left overs) if there is any.:D I haven't had crab for so long use to love it just hope my taste buds still have a liking for it. Will keep you posted

OHHHHH the crab was wonderful will definitely have that again, the dogs are loving me eating again the difference is before LL there was never anything left for them because I ate every thing now they have all the leftovers. I wonder if there's a LL for dogs LOL